Atomic Emu, Pet Conjurer - Callagadra Facetank Edition

Hi, i’m new to this game. I’m following your Fluffy Squishy build guide right now. Can i respec to this build once i hit lvl 94? or do i need to make a new character? thanks.
Love your builds btw :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the game and to the forums.
You can respec to this build once you hit 94. This is Fluffy Squishy that is slightly altered to be more tanky, so there should be zero issues with the respec :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Maya :blush: Can’t wait to try this build :smile:

1 Like

1 Like

May i ask you another question? Do you have a pet cabalist build guide somewhere thats include raise skeletons skill (skeletons + other pets for example) i try to search but didn’t find the skelly. I love some skelly, thanks!
PS. Sorry if i ask on a wrong thread/page :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is the only Skeleton focused build I have - Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist

I kind of have this love/hate relationship with them. I like them thematically, but I find them too weak compared to other pets and end up asking myself “why bother”, every time I try to focus on Skeletons.

1 Like

I see, thats unfortunate :smiling_face_with_tear: I will check this out anyway. Thanks a lot Maya :blush:

1 Like

If you don’t mind player scaled pets, check these out as well -

UwU – Player-Scaled-Pets Archon by Maya & The Red Knight – Player-Scaled-Pets Archon by Maya

(They have Skeletons… kind of…)

(The build posts have save files if you want to try them out instead of leveling from scratch)

1 Like

Got it. I will check this out as well. Thanks a lot Maya for helping out :pray:

1 Like

skeletons: even weaker than the piss-poor-resist briarbutt on pre-improvement petwalker? They felt like they lived the same timeframe to me.

1 Like

Petwalker did SR90 while I had trouble taking a fully geared Skeleton pet build to even SR80.
So yes, I would say Skeletons are worse than even a budget pet conjurer atm.

2 Likes

Heh, true, conjurer is a lot safer.

2 Likes

Hello again Maya. Can I respec skills, attributes and devotions after I hit lvl 94 right away? or do I need to farm gears and items for the end game build first? (like the one that you mention on the Fluffy Squishy build guide) thanks.

1 Like

Ideally, farm the gears first since the devotion setup used here is extremely defensive, which might leave you doing low DPS if you switch to it without the endgame items.

1 Like

That makes sense. Any advice on farming location or specific MI boss for legendary set, or I just need to do SR and Crucible on Ultimate until I get all the items. Thanks again Maya.

1 Like

The set items are unfortunately random drops. So it is pretty much farming SR/Cruci and praying to the gods of luck.

(You can however craft Mythical Beastcaller if you have the helmet blueprint and you can use a variation of this build with full M.Beastcaller while farming Bysmiel’s Trinkets)

1 Like

I see…time to do the SR & Cucible run until I get all the items :rofl: thanks you Maya :blush:

1 Like

Glad to be of help :blush:

Also, this should more or less work if you end up having a hard time getting Bysmiel’s Trinkets set - Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

1 Like

Got it. Thank you :crate: :faction_bysmiel:

1 Like

Nah, this is who you need to pray to. :smile:

2 Likes