Auras and self buffs - And alkamos warsword buff

Since crate is so open for feedback and criticism i would like to point out a little thing that has bothered me for a long time. It might be that the developers missed it, since its not a big deal, or they just did not want to bother with it.

Auras and buffs, why do they have different cast times? Why not remove the cast poin/time from all of them so they can be used while running. Its not a big deal, its just inconsistent, since some buffs/auras already work that way, and some dont. And i could understand it if an animation would actually be bound to them, but the only one that i could defend in this regard would be possession. So hoping in one of the future patches this could be adressed, or not. As said its not a big deal, it would just be nice to have them all be consistent with how they work.

And on the toppic of the alkamos warsword. Since now we got spoiled with certain items changing the colours of our skills, i think its absolutely criminal, that the alkamos sword does not in fact turn your vires might into a blue trail of cold fire. Absolutely unplayable. I don’t even need the pneumatic burst turning everything blue. Just the vires might.

1 Like