Acid Purge Discussion

I’ve had fun with it. I’d never use biting blades here ( I don’t like biting blades at all, but that’s just a personal thing, I understand why they are strong).

Anyway, I liked it, Conversions exist for acid or vit. I’d personally just give it a net buff.

like 40% crit, and Higher Dots to spray and move on to other targets more efficiently.

I suggest this cause i consider it 60% DoT skill and don’t see it as a stand alone meme thing like biting blades. Nor do I wish for it to be…so yet again I cannot vote any of the options you’ve given :smiley:

It is called ACID purge for a reason I think

4 Likes

Fuck, didn’t mean to vote change both to vitality. :woman_facepalming: Discount that. Was trying to copy the text so I could say but then it wouldn’t be Acid Purge. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’d leave the option to be either or, and the option actually exists :yum:

It’s actually really easy to make it acid if that’s what is desired. As for vit, you can go half way like I did, or full on with blood orb. It’s fair imo

You had fun but that build of yours is so obviosly carried by Ravenous Earth and to lesser extent by GoE. If you remove Acid Purge there not much will change. Or if Acid Purge becomes more Vitality - nothing will change for your build but more Vitality builds will be able to use it.

Oh please, don’t start that “thematic” bullshit argument. It ruined so many good feedbacks. Just rename it to the “Rotten Purge” or something. Not a single serious Acid build ever uses it.

:rofl:

I think that person would be the one who would defend thematic items to the death while having little clue about how balance works in this game.

obviously…crap how did i miss that and you didn’t?

How do you know what makes or breaks the performance on my build? Please stop making such statements or trivialising something you don’t know about

The skill complements the build and helps it very well ,which is what every component ought to be about. A good addition to the build. And I also mentioned a slight buff that would make it a bit more reliable.

I know you like your biting blades and chill spikes but leaving hose two aside for the sake of argument, a component shaping up the rough edges on a build is perfectly adequate.

Personally I think the damage breakdown is fine. But the skill could use some QoL touch-ups… Slightly higher crit damage, a better cone spread, and a quicker starting animation would all be higher on my list. I think there are enough conversion options that either damage type can use it

I know something about builds to know how your builds work, dude. Please. Let’s not get into this argument. It’s not rocket science to break down Ravenous Earth build.

Will anything change if you shift the focus of the skill to Vitality? Like your build will be literally the same.

1 Like

Personally I don’t really mind that, but I choose the change poison part to vitality (not to decay please, just straight to vitality). On a side note, with acid purge build how does one sustain their hp?

Guardian gaze and adtch

Ofc you do…dude

I just happen upon a build and post it randomly and forget myself

Pretty much proves that you dind’t click on the GT and payed attention at all. The build does shift focus towards vitality on it and is heavily geared for that.

I see, so I’m gonna need tons of adcth since there is only 33% weapon damage if I want to main this skill.

1 Like

Just improvise. Bind judgment to guardian gaze or another good proccer and wendigo mark or bat to acid purge.

I can see that you are converting Acid to Vitality on GoE and Acid Purge. But I am saying that if Acid Purge was more Vitality than Acid your build would remain practically the same.

@medea_fleecestealer

could you please remove irrelevant memes to a different thread, please

1 Like

That was not your first argument and the build staying the same doesn’t mean purge is irrelevant here. It just means i wouldn’t need that much conversion that’s all.

what boggles my mind, id that i did agree with some buffs, and wasn’t the only one. and here we are

Can you agree only with the directives you set for yourself before posting a poll?

What if you were to keep it the same or make the Vitality into Acid/poison and then make a similar component without any acid or poison dmg for Vitality?

That should please both crowds, no?

Dude, do you really think I am begging for changes to make “builds work”? Insinuating that I somehow don’t know how to make builds work makes you look silly.

I have posted a poll for everyone but I have a strong opinion on the subject yourself. What’s the problem with that? I have clearly explained why Vitality focus would be better here: Acid builds have absolutely zero use for this component and Vitality builds often lack Acid to Vitality conversions to capitalize on that.

1 Like

I didnt say that you dont know that, i said

… Thats what i said.

well good luck.

But I wouldn’t make polls if I have strong opinions and have my mind completely made up.

as for saying stuff about other peoples builds like that, that’s another problem altogether. You make your own mess with that kind of thinking and attitude. Then medea has to clean up :sweat_smile: