[B][New mastery+Game content] MOBA[/B]

Anyone plan on making one? :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll help fund the cost lol.

we can only play 4 players at a time. soooo it wont be very “massive”

maybe OBA online battle arena? that is possible 1v1 to 2v2 3v1 2v1 etc

There’s ways around that apparently, Crate can do it and if I’m not mistaken some of the other modders here are savvy on the ways (for greater than 4 players).

Without a solid server tho I imagine people would spend more time ripping their hair out than playing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I’m really interested if someone able to do that. I heard about it but not sure how they do that.

https://youtu.be/GGECM6iKQqM

how come that mod isnt here?!?! it looks like an arena type area and lots of effort put into getting some “gun”-ish guns in there.

Because its not even alpha. I can tune some more balance into the weapon and skill, but there is no control over character that can enter. The game is meant for fresh character each time but i dont know how to force this.
Also there is no scoring system yet and also i dont know how to do it and what interface to use. :confused:

Edit: that gun all is superficial and the easiest part. Its only to guide player on familiar weapon class and its power, instead of using Gd weapon. And i love to do UI tweaks. :stuck_out_tongue:

please, lets bring this project to light.