B12 Change Log

nice work guys!

When is it going to be open beta, instead of this pay before the release. If I am going to pay then its live, not closed or anything else.

One question to you guys - Is that whole new area we can see at the rift gate map screen accessible yet?

Not yet but that is the new area we’ve been working on and it is shaping up nicely. :wink:

Has anything been done with the either familiar or hellhound AI’s? If not it isn’t too big an issue when they stop attacking or get confused and whatnot.

I’m actually not certain whether anything was done with this but I don’t think so. As annoying as this is, we have higher priority issues we need to focus on first. :undecided:

Absolutely amazing! By the way, now I can’t use Blitz with my rifle, can I?

Hehe, no sorry, I felt it was best to keep it melee oriented.

Hell yeah~!
Thanks for the update and thank you for your hard works! :smiley:

I dunno why but my blackwater cocktail suddenly has only 400+ damage. Before this patch I was doing over 1000 damage on zombies (except the burning ones). My offhand equipment which is a book suddenly has different mods, before if has 50% more total damage and it also has additional % on spirit but now it’s shite.

Of Heroism suffix no longr has a percentage bonus to Spirit…

HELL YES! I just tested some of the new animations in town, and they look badass! The new gun animations, especially. Now I HAVE to find a Witchstalker :D!!! Awesome work, Crate!

It seems like the male player character’s feet are pointed too far outward now during his “relaxed idle” animation, though. Makes him look a bit silly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh, yeah, sorry, a lot of affixes got switched around. Some got broken into multiple tiers with additional bonuses coming in at higher levels.

The running animation needs to be tweaked some more. It still feels like it has no weight to it and it looks super unnatural. And for how small the game world really is, the movement speed needs to be lowered. It’s been awhile since I last played the alpha, so I don’t know if it used to be this way, but the run speed feels like it’s at Torchlight II levels now, which is way too fast.

Is anybody going to be streaming the new changes or put any video’s of gameplay on youtube?

Really awesome . I will try it soon :slight_smile:

Very good changes but where is my 1050 dps? My dps has become to 320 :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to try this out! I can’t for about a week though, can someone do a video showcasing the new animations? Really eager to check these out.

Whoa, you lose some important item bonuses? That sounds pretty extreme!

Holly shit guys. HOLLY. SHIT.
I have tears on my eyes out of mere joy. Hear me out : B11 was literally unplayable on my low configuration PC. Now it runs so smoothly…

All the new features are amazing (though I liked better long cooldown potions but that’s minor). But dayum, that optimization you have achieved here…

seriously it’s like a whole new game for me, not only can I play it again - I can play it without lags and stutter, and for an A-RPG it changes everything.

As an old TQ fan and a long time follower, it means a lot for me to be able to play again and play it under excellent conditions. The animations look terrific, bravo. The game has never been more dynamic and enjoyable.

This is amazing. Plus it’s out on Friday. Thank you.

Glad to hear the game is running smoothly for you now! Sounds like you were suffering from that performance issue caused by pathing.

It’s probably not going open beta, I can’t swear to that though. The developers have plenty of beta testers, probably over 6,000 from the Kickstarter alone, not counting those who have pre-ordered outside of the Kickstarter.

Seeing as this is not an MMO, and does not have dedicated servers, they do not need to stress test the servers either.

Yes ! Thanks guyz :slight_smile:

Can’t enter the door after the boss Salazar in the Depraved Sanctuary.

It’s not much but…