B12 Change Log

Hi Guys

My first post- only been playing since B11 and been very much enjoying the game (was a huge fan of TQ which was why I bought Grim Dawn).

Just wanted to give you some initial feedback- don’t know what you guys did, but the performance improvements are very marked on my old system!

It ran fine before, but I can see a marked increase in frame rate and smoothness already in B12! Nice job!

I shall press on and try to give you some more feedback later on.

My system:

Intel Q6600
4gb Ram
GTX260 w/896 ram (overclocked)
Windows Vista 64bit

WOW, JUST WOW! This post was one of the first things I saw popup in my news feed this morning and it just made my day, scratch that it made my whole weekend! :smiley: Well maybe not for my gf but who cares GRIM DAWN!! :stuck_out_tongue:

THANK YOU CRATE! :smiley:

Is just me or do some people have this misconception that Grim Dawn is going to be a F2P game? :confused:

Yeeaah, B12 finally out! Can’t wait to play today.

Hahaha yeah. Some items “req. level” has been up to lvl42. :eek:

Actually, “Bystial Might” suffix nerfs beat me. That was my favourite. :wink:

Really amazing, Thank guys!!

P.S is there any ETA on the Act II yet?

Praise baby Jesus! Sometimes it’s the small things. lol

LOVING all of the other changes too.

Also, seems like my character ports through the rift gates faster now. Yay!

Love the update! For me the game at its current state is already worth more than the money I paid. Keep it up Crate!

The wait was well worth, you give me a great reason to start all over again. :smiley:

Thank you!

Heck yeah, this made my day.

Started up GD the moment I saw this thread without reading it first. :stuck_out_tongue: Took note of everything new I saw, then decided to read this. I definitely noticed the new pistol animations, so that’s one of the more noticeable “problems” from alpha gone. Oh and the new boss in DS, and the faces around town. It’s all summed up in one word, guys: beautiful. :’)
Thank you Crate! :smiley:
Younghappy :slight_smile:

And I’m still at work and have to wait for the evening. sigh

I didn’t even notice them. I knew they were gonna try to put them in B12 though. I’ll be sure to look closer when I get home tonight.

This day needs to pass quicker! I have gaming to do!

They really are excellent. :slight_smile: Even the hangman, who has around 2 lines of dialogue, has a new, detailed face. It may be a small thing, but I appreciate things like that in my games, when you can see the devs have taken the time to make everything special.

Edit: An example of the new faces (also some new item art, all unique items - the coat and the pistol - on first and second screenshot are the same):

Trust me, it’s worth the wait! :wink: I’m going to be making the most of B12 starting now as I’ve sworn not to play beta - wouldn’t want to get burned out playing past act 1. That will be an agonizing wait, I can already tell. :eek:

Where the hell is B13?

Your are working very well Crate. This is really awesome update (btw, i still want back my dps before b12 :p).

I believe, Grim Dawn will be a brilliant game than our expect.

Does this automatically update in steam? I am not at a machine right now where I have it installed. This is exciting news for sure!!!

yes, it does. at least mine did. maybe there’s a setting in steam to make games auto-update though

Fight Warden for the first time with a new character in Grim Dawn Alpha b12 version.

Got stuck in the room with warden and dance together.

http://youtu.be/vj2qvCuPjMs

Also, you might have to stop and then start Steam for it to pick up the change. Or you can right click on Grim Dawn within Steam and click properties, click one of the tabs which shows a button to Verify Game Cache. That should also kick off the update.