B17 2.3.0 Change Log (Act 2)

Damn today is going to be a LONG work day. Can’t wait to get home!

Oh my god w !!

Added “move” keybinding. Press and hold to move to the location of the mouse cursor.

About dam time, will actually patch the game and play now:P nothing more annoying than pressing mouse button to move and attack same time.

Yes, act 2! Cannot wait to try it :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, a lot of great changes that are going to help balance the game more.

Just when you think it can’t get any better, it does!!

Keep up the great work guys.

Cool changes!

Just out of curiosity:

Are these three different skills? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really a bug so I didn’t put it in that section, but the energy bar can be a bit distracting as the lightest color is too much of a contrast to the darkest color and since it moves as fast as it does, it draws attention to it. The health bar, on the other hand, looks great as is. I think if the contrast of the energy bar was lessened, or the movement speed reduced, it would be a lot better.

:eek:

My computer is off-line until the weekend :cry:

Guess I will have to wait, have fun everyone!

Looking great so far…

I went to open up GD late last night and to my surprise saw the patch notification… I was like :open_mouth:

First thing I noticed was the optimization… Game does run smoother and the HUD and ui changes are very nice. Game feeling more polished and sleeker overall.

Also loving the new enemies and landscape… It feels great to finally get to explore more of Cairn.

Keep up the great work Crate!

Best birthday present so far!

All good welcome changes.

I’ve only been in Act 2 for 5 minutes, and am in the middle of leveling a new character, but I assume there probably are very few, if any, zombies there (except skeletons…).

Hopefully there’ll be more smart enemies with cool skills as opposed to berserkers rushing you all the time trying to swarm you.

Started a new character after hearing the news. Played for a good hour or so and I’m loving nearly everything new I’ve seen. Though personally I prefer the old health/energy bars.

Omfgggg yaaaaaaay!!! Best wednesday ever!!

RAD!

Is there a bug in the Steps of Torment?

Made it to the end of Misery where you have to kill the priest, but nothing happened to clear the wall blocking access to the next floor.

It comes later. They haven’t opened it up. It’s in the post about Act 2 being released.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12560

There are enemies that use class skills. I’ve encountered demolitionist and nightblade enemies, on top of the usual soldier and occultist ones.

Nice, dude. Thanks for the link.

Forgive me if I just missed it but under which cases would already assigned skill points be lost?

I mean, which now-obsolete skill points/trees would we have needed to have taken to lose points? Is it something like detracting levels of a specific skill like from a max of 10 to 8 or an invalid skill (I didn’t quite understood the change of dual wielding to a passive skill)

Obviously i am asking because my HC character is a completely pure dual-wielding Nightblade and I want to know whether I should just scrap him and start over.

In case it helps, I created this build solely by adding points into the mastery until I unlocked a dual wielding skill, maxed said skill out and then proceed to the next one.

Thanks!

Also, I noticed that ALL of my component’s unique attributes were re-rolled, including the ones that were already a part of an item. Some were rolled to a lower percentage while others changed their unique attribute completely (like a fur component that went from +118 hp health to +5 lightning resistance).

I didn’t notice that in the change log…

Only Blade Swarm was removed, and Phantasmal Blades pushed back a tier, so unless you invested points in Blade Swarm, you didn’t lose any.

uhm i found a little bug? when you find Elsa, before you fight Cronley it will say the same text, as when you fight Cronley maybe this is intended? I do not know, just letting you know