B19 Hotfix 1+2

We’ve put up hotfixes for B19 to address the following issues:

• Fixed an issue where enemy spawns could be unloaded and then not load again properly if the player triggered them but then moved out of the area and returned later. This should resolve the problem where the Ancient Shambler wasn’t appearing.
  • Fixed missing display of skill bonuses on components and relics. Since this was a display issue only, the bonuses should now show up on any previously completed components or relics.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the loss of items in the stash. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover items already lost and we apologize for that.
  • Increased the drop rate of food rations and vital essence.
  • Increased fast-regen rate
  • Missing community localization fonts.

I haven’t had time to playtest the changes to constitution and made them only based on player feedback, so it is very possible further tweaking will be required to reach a good balance.

Thank you for the quick adjustments Medierra.

Also appreciate the buffs to rations/food and health regen.

:smiley:

This hotfix broke the audio. There is no longer any sound in the game.

Same here, waiting for a new fix. Thank you in advance!

To Prevent Future Loss of Transfer Items

In order to prevent further losses of items in your stash files, should it ever happen again, you should go to “C:\Users"yourname”\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save" (replace “yourname” with your computer user name) and backup your transfer.gst file in another location, even if it’s just a new folder in the save folder.

This can also be used as a way to make more space in the transfer, by switching around transfer files as you play.

chicken style!

Playing caster chars was really horrid with the constitution. Played my dreeg’s evil guy char yesterday (who is already low on health) and no vital essence in the first 20 minutes of arkovian undercity.

No audio here either:cry:

oh dear… :eek: well… waiting for a new HOTFIX… let us hope, it does not brake anything :wink:

You have removed the fast regen only to return in the new form with additional (obsolete mechanic in my opinion), so now when we want fast regen all we need is to have stamina that gives fast regen, problem is as it is now I have never run out of stamina and now you are increasing drops for items that boost stamina?!

You have added an obsolete mechanic since im not running out of stamina…my question is what is the point? You removed that fast regen that made this game super fast and intense and now it slowed down and is being bogged down further by some obsolete mechanic…

Sometimes the simple solution (like the fast regen we had before) is the best.

Anyways, 2H are nice but would be nice to have sort of different animations for different weapon types and there is NO tooltip to say this weapon is 2h this one is 1h…kinda annoying.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love the game, Im just a bit worried about the direction you are going with this regen thing. This was the first game I ever bought in early access (1 of the 2 I have now) and im beginning to understand worries people have about early access games.

Nevertheless I can’t wait for multiplayer, act 3 and last mastery, can you give us any updated realese dates for those? Estimates will be fine :stuck_out_tongue:

No audio since this version either. v0.2.5.5; 5.1 sound setting.

I can’t find “C:\Users\your computer user name\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save”

medierra, turn on the sound for us please :smiley:

In Grim Dawn, no one hears you scream!

Hey guys!

We are sorry that the recent hotfix has also broken audio for many of you.

We are looking into it and will have a fix out as soon as possible.

Thanks. You guys are doing an awesome job with the game so far.

i never knew what i had til i lost it…

plz come back sound,…

i cant go on without you,…

Steam just started downloading a 627.2MB update for Grim Dawn, new hotfix?

Your sounds are returning, all 600+ MB of them.

Haha I thought you were joking and that the sound data were actually already there, just disabled in game, but apparently they were litteraly missing ? :smiley:

Again thank you for the excellent post build follow up guys you are awesome

lmao… well time to get this 600mb sound update haha

Edit: Sweet because I never updated earlier to lose all the sound my update was instant YEAH!