B24 Hotfix 2 (v0.3.3.3)

Sweet update with wonderful visual! And yes, we need new “npc_edwin_02.txt”, please.

nice update, and nice to see that Act I is still being improved. Congrats !

I like the new music; yesterday it was like a couple of months I didn’t play the game and this was a very nice surprise.

And of course all the other new features, firstly the more polished graphic.

About MP game browser… it doesn’t freeze game anymore what is great.
Something weird took its place…now I can browse games and some of them are empty inside…no players to see,but game have name etc.

I am grateful for the fairly quick bugfixes of some very off happenings. Thanks Crate!

The new art really looks nice :smiley:

Blitz now hits up to 8 enemies at once from 3 with the arc of attack increased to 300 from 180.
Blindside has the physical damage buff removed.

As I use Blitz often for mobs I approve:p

I noticed a bug when I double clicked my dead hardcore toon, I was able to log in and play with him again. While I’m happy to have some of my items back I don’t think this is how it was meant to work :p.

Thank’s for the fix and great work as usual! I thought those trees were new @.@ ran past them on a new character and was wondering why I could not remember them, looks good :).

New visual upgrade looks very good…great atmosphere and views.

Personally, I feel that (as a Pyromancer) my Blackwater Cocktails spend more time traveling TO the target area than doing damage to things that aren’t immobilized there.
I love the ability, but I’ve been steadily pulling points out of it in favor of just about anything else because it’s not helpful to simply backlight the encroaching doom come to braid my face bits into their loincloths.
I’d trade the spam throw for a short (~1 second) cooldown, if it meant that the DoT lasted a bit longer. Heck, that was the main thing as far as I was concerned.

Second point: I’m not feeling as though there was much use in getting a Hellhound. Pets seem unable to draw aggro, and I’ve lost count of the number of times my hound runs off to vigorously hump a queen wasp’s leg, only to have a cloud of raging vespidae descend upon me to lance my tender torso for the offence occurring almost off screen. It’s reasonable that bosses would go out of their way to floss their nethers with your spinal column, but when everything in the game goes out of it’s way to ignore the thing munching on it’s dangly pieces in favor of a barely-seen figure in the distance…
Really frustrating.

What a brilliant first post. :rolleyes: Welcome to the forums Cytobel, I can the community here is going to really enjoy having you around. :smiley: