B25 Hotfix 2 (v0.3.4.3)

B25 Hotfix 2 (v0.3.4.3)

• Fixed the Chthonian Nemesis’ chest not spawning with the boss.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause players on a Homestead bounty to be stuck without a bounty and unable to accept another.
  • Fixed an issue with some casting animations being slower than intended.
  • Adjusted damage on Stone Clan groble bleed.
  • Adjusted damage on Aether Crystal tendril attacks.
  • Fixed a bug where knocked down enemies would animate incorrectly when getting up.
  • Fixed a bug where the in game menu would become unclickable.
  • Fixed a bug where bounties would become stuck.
  • Fixed a bug where faction reputation gain section would be shown for factions that cannot be increased.
  • Fixed a crash which would sometimes occur when other players teleported in multiplayer games.
  • Fixed a crash which would occasionally occur when exiting to the main menu.
  • Fixed various other multiplayer crashes.
  • Physics system optimizations and improvements.

[/li]
The clutch!

Thanks for the hard work guys! :smiley:

That bleed was… pretty funny lol. :rolleyes:

I have 4.5k HP and 25% base life steal, so you can imagine my face when I saw my HP bar dive that hard, even through potions and Menhir’s Will.

Edit: Am I missing something here? The casts are exactly the same. Literally nothing has changed since they were bugged in b25 :frowning:

Yay! No more getting rekt against grobles and aether crystals!

Thanks a lot!:smiley:

“Physics system optimizations and improvements.”
wow, gotta test it today! :slight_smile:

My Forcewave Battlemage is back to normal cast times on Forcewave, so it seems that is fixed. Is PRM and DEE still acting slow?

Ever since the “hot-fix” my whole computer freezes once I try to load a character. I get to the main screen just fine, but when i hit play it tries to initialize and then my computer freezes entirely and I have to hard-reset. :frowning:

It seems this hotfix didn’t actually fixed some stuff (like the DoT from the grobles) and it’s bound to be fixed on hotfix 3.

I hope it comes out soon.

I tried phantasmal blades and quick jacks and there was no change for those skills. I haven’t tried forcewave so I don’t know about that. I even went back and played a non-updated b24 game on my other pc to be certain and the difference was night and day to me. Effectively, 200% cast speed in b25 is what 170% cast speed in b24 felt like. B24 also didn’t have this weird fluctuation when casting where the speed will randomly rev up and down.

That is really weird then, hopefully they fix it.

I noticed the fluctuations too with Forcewave spam (since spamming it is 99% of what I do), but the speed seems back to what it was in B24.

I haven’t actually tested the Groble bleed DoT, is it still doing massive damage then?

Again I can confirm that for stun jacks, It feels like somebody is throwing a slowing curse on me, cast speed fluctuates too much :frowning: