B26 Hotfix 3 (v0.3.4.8)

Is this the Blade Arc crash fix?

They already did it, ninja fast. These crazy devs don’t sleep rest or eat.

Baldur’s Gate had a message on the loading screen reminding the player that “(his) character doesn’t ha(ve) to eat, but (he) does.” You guys would really need one of those related to sleep going through your office at night… “we don’t want to loose you”.

But I’m super happy nonetheless. If the physics related crash is indeed the Blade Arc one, then there’s no word I can write to tell how glad I am.

Hey guys need your help,

after the last hotfix my game crashes everytime. I used the repair.exe and the steam repair option, still the same error.

What can i do ?

thx for help

greets Atics

Tried new BWC transmuter. Well. Bugged. http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22753

Also it really needs lower cooldown. At least 5 seconds. Because such big cooldown slows pace of gameplay.

Elite mobs that are supposed to throw meteors over ur head are also bugged. The meteors land far far away from the character.

yes it is! Blade Arc works without crashes now!

Tank you Awesome Crate!

Notice this as well. Now it’s smooth like butter! What’s smoother than butter?:smiley:

No, PB piercing dmg cap is still at 38 :frowning:

Pet innate damage / life scaling reduced yet bugs like raven not healing pets until you get hurt remain.

Way to run summoner into the ground.

I was playing on hotfix 2 yesterday and two same epic drops were given to me … how is this possible ? I am talking about the flamebreaker http://imgur.com/3ikYQAG

I’ve seen nothing to indicate that Summoner’s aren’t still the most OP build to play currently. Test and provide proof that your Summoner is incapable of dragging itself out of your theoretical mudhole?

I keep getting surprised with how regularly these fixes are released, keep up the great work, Crate!

Hello? I said that raven doesn’t work like it’s supposed to, are you sure you are quoting the right post?

Are you sure that when you commit a post to the aether you are even aware of your own thoughts?

Re-read what you wrote closer. Now read what I wrote again. To most other members of the human race the journey from point A to point B is an obvious thing and I am assured that understanding comes naturally, without effort.

Hint: What you claim here does not come across as your intention in your OP. Rather, you only reference it in an unrelated, subtext fashion. Saying, Summoners are now nerfed into the ground. P. S. Why didn’t you make the Raven’s AI smarter?

This much is clear.

Removed some posts, Fedoras not necessary. I hope this resolves the difference of opinion in the last few posts.

tips epic hat