Baldur's Gate 3 Gameplay Reveal at PAX East

What about the combat and starting difficulty? Plus are the companions any good or not that good?

Companoins have worms in brains :smiley: Surprisingly good, i kinda trough the git girl would annoy the hell out of me, but she was cool.
Combat is just D&D :dunno: Its all about casting buffs .
The worst part of the game at the moment is MC animation. It look`s awfull , off and repetetive. And every time you speak with someone you get a close up on that nonsense >_> Supper annoying .

I read today patch notes and Larian message. Yeah, my first character was bland, i admit it. I will do better now, think outside of box and stuff.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1643210187160724446/E6C7FC72D37AE27C58921071771A526DC1ECF90C/

I have no proof for this, however, i think after the success of Divinity 2, Larian hired a B team to make this game. It is nowhere near the quality of divinity, or baldur’s gate. I expected too much, maybe.

The game is in alfa state. It crash a lot and the bugs are all over the place. Combat feel a bit off and way too easy. Story is good. Ingame text`s are good . Animation is godawfullhorible . Characters are good, but goddamn animation screw immersion quite a bit.
Don’t buy it unless you want to alfa-test the game.