Barrowholm friendly is a must? or not?

Right now I level a commando.
Take hostile barrowholm in elite for the archivement.
I ask myself and you is barrowholm friendly a must have for every build? only some? I know that the ravager eye Augment is one of the best augments for weapons.
For my commando. Is there a good replacement? Or do i need to barrowholm friendly in ultimate to get a great weapon augment. Did not find other compare able powerlevel augments for weapons :(((

1 Like

What build are you going for? Ravager’s Eye is not necessary in every build.

1 Like

Unless you want to farm their Nemesis, be friendly with them. On builds with high Weapon damage, NEVER use Ravager eye. It’s better to sacrifice one item or devotion than to give up 24-25 flat and % bonus. Ravager eye is useful on casters and pets. Barrowholm have other items and augments too.

2 Likes

should be a commando forcewave build with justicar set and infernal brimstone as weapon

Barrowholm does have the best flat fire augment (i believe 25 flat), so join them if you want that augment.

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/7538

1 Like

SharZul is better because of the physical to fire conversion and cast speed. Also bonus to Soldier. Yup best augment is fire one from Barrowholm.

Unless you want to farm specific MIs or Reaper, you always go friendly with them. They’re easy to gain faction rep with (killing chthonians) and they have decent augments until you play through FG content or reach malmouth.

I know. But i dont have it right now :slight_smile:

Thx all. Summary:
If you dont want to get the nemesis: go friendly
Ravagers eye is not always the best, attack builds want flat damage

Honestly it does not matter much unless u want to improve your kill speed by few seconds.

If you want to get both of it, you can be friendly with them in normal/veteran, get to revered on that difficulty, and by all augments from them to say 99 each.

Then you can be hostile to them at ultimate. Though of course you will lose the chance to meet the ultimate ravager.

Since you get reaper MI from crucible and SR anyway it is pretty much a disadvantage to lose the chance of getting that purple hat, which has RR and +1 all skill.