Before weakening some very fast BD, I hope

Not only blue buff and pioneer flag can strengthen attack power, but also red, yellow and green buffs.If crucible is the standard, they are all attack buffs.So that you can achieve very fast speed, many BD can do so, as long as you want.
But in fact, it is likely to have many problems and defects.Bathed in the blessing of God, After leaving the crucible, it may become a piece of glass.Can’t go further in SR or elsewhere.I won’t say it’s not a normal way to play, But it is not a relatively objective state.
It is hoped that the crates can take into account some limitations of different states of some BD and be merciful.It may only be a special state of BD.
For example, Rune of Hagarrad and Runebinder.
with the aura of God in the crucible, are like Superman, but they are smashed in front of the real God and SR.
His attack power is not too high, if the attack and defense do some balance, it can touch the knee of the counterattack BD at most.

不仅蓝buff和先锋旗可以增强攻击力,还有红、黄、绿buff其实也可以,如果以坩埚为标准,它们都是攻击buff,所以你可以达到很快的速度,很多BD可以这样做,只要你愿意。
但事实上,它可能存在许多问题和缺陷。沐浴在天神的祝福中,离开试炼可能会变成一块玻璃,在碎境或其他地方走不了多远。我不会说这不是一种正常的打法,但它不太是相对客观的状态。
希望板条箱能考虑到某些BD的某种状态时的一些局限,手下留情,它也许只是某种玩法的特化状态。
例如,哈加拉德的符文和符文束缚者。
带着天神的buff在试炼像超人一样大杀四方,但面对真正的天神或碎境可能就粉身碎骨。
冰符文的攻击力不算太高,如果你在攻防上做一些平衡,最多只摸到反击BD的膝盖。

1 Like

Is is just me, or…
What exactly are you talking about? And what´s BD and “the blessing of god”?

The Chinese GD community calls builds BD’s - guess it’s their shorthand for it.

1 Like

Translation: don’t nerf builds because of Crucible performance since Crucible obviates builds’ weaknesses due to the various buffs/banners.

Too bad that, like it or not, Crucible has been standardized as a metric for balancing.

1 Like

Aah! Re-read OP and now it makes sense. So +1 from me of course. Indeed there are some very strong builds that can only shine in crucible, first and foremost haggard builds, imo.

1 Like

Too bad most builders on this forum mostly care about crucible and just do SR75 as a viability test rather than serious measure of performance. It’s basically balancing around ample feedback on crucible performance vs balancing in the dark based on fuzzy dps estimations.

2 Likes

I’m here with the popcorn for the storm banner nerf. Though the much deserved ulo nerf that would rein in the drastic overperformers doesn’t seem to be dawning yet.

I’m not sure Hah-jia-lah is a good example. It sucks even in Crucible in today’s standards. It needs to lose the point blank penalty already.

I agree with this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.