Best builds of patch 4.1.1.9

I wonder if these builds are still good in patch 4.1.2.0 :thinking:

#deadbuilds

14 Likes

nah they will still be #deadbuilds for a natural reason … :zantai:

1 Like

All theses are #deadbuilds! Or Cronley crawlers(Spiders).

1 Like

Okay, this was a much needed scare the cats laugh out loud. :smiley:

Seems like nothing but buffs for v4.1.2.0.

3 Likes

I like how many of the deaths are preceded by a freeze.
Someone get this dude a better PC.

Good stuff though, people should post their HC deaths more often.

1 Like

What kind of a buff is THAT?! :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

@RektbyProtoss, I hope you don’t mind, but I think I’ve found a more optimal gearing setup for your Purifier build, mostly via a minor weapon alteration. I also found what I think are some really great pants that seem to have some good synergy with that change. I didn’t do anything major with the devotions-- the important ones are still there.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeRPgdN

2 Likes

fiery flaming skeletons

approved.

1 Like

I see The Bloated One spider boss from Titan Quest is still strong as shit.

At least for someone playing the game blind for the first time and not getting enough vitality/trap resistance :sweat_smile:

Never had a problem with it, even when those resists weren’t visible in the game (disc version). Maybe I had the resists and just didn’t know it. :crazy_face:

resistances is cheating!

1 Like

Good to see you figured it out. :joy:

Serious talk though:
I think it’s a little bullshit for player scaled pets such as the skellies from raise the dead devotion to trigger retal which then gets transferred over to the char itself instead. I mentioned this problem in my latest speedleveling guide aswell: https://youtu.be/yNzAOrf1hZQ at ~28:40.

Well, at least that builds are pretty HC viable.

Yeah, I don’t like the mechanic much either. At the very least, a player-scaled pet certainly shouldn’t be a significant additional source of incoming damage for you if you lack the ability to mitigate that damage in some way (e.g. by immediately and permanently de-summoning it). It’s especially not a great look when closing the game window is literally your only piloting option.

That being said, while I’ve only been following your youtube for a little while (great stuff btw!), this death is by far my favorite for the sheer absurdity of the shield roll. #cursedpurifier #makeanotherpurifier #wines (etc.)

1 Like

en taro tassaTARD