Best Eye of Reckoning builds?

https://b23.tv/av71427358
Acid EoR SR81-82

1 Like

You sure about that? Which build exactly?
Afaik: lightning/fire/physical > acid/cold > aether/chaos/vitality > bleed

As someone who likes SR more than crucible, pls remove aggro-cheese abuse. It’s stupid and makes people like you laugh at SR.

Has anyone tried warborn sentinel btw?

Yes. It’s bad.

Damn, would’ve expected more from high flat chaos/vit damage that gets converted to phys. I guess it’s bad because casting CoF interrupts your spinning too much :frowning:

It’s bad for several reasons, one of which you’ve got pegged - i.e. passive RR vs active RR.

The other is that EoR shines best with %damage, not flat damage. This is especially true now given the nerfs to its %WD.

Last, but not least, is the amount physique provided by the class’ mastery bar.

More physique from mastery bar = higher cunning dump = better use of divine mandate.

I would say big NO for this idea. Most builds will be killed for SR, only most brutal tanks could farm 75-76 with some consistency, not even 100% probably. For 60-65 any build not tweaked for SR is screwed. Then there is no point to even implement dealthy waystones. I dont even want to mention only viable boots for casters/pet builds will be windshear greaves/grey magi or gear swapping every time there is benjahr.

Agro-abuse is part of playing realms and require some practice and experience to do it with success. Playing this chess game with bosses, making space for fighting and being prepared for every enemy require something from player whatever people say.

It’s too late to delete this mechanic.

I know it’s an unpopular opinion and the devs have settled for balancing around aggro abuse aswell. So it won’t likely be ever changed. I still personally think that aggro abuse is a stupid mechanic.

Good kiting builds would still be able to do 75-76. But yea those might require too much piloting skill…
Anyway, wasn’t SR 60 supposed to be the equal of crucible 170? Like anything above that is supposed to not be done by most builds. That was a least the original intent which got twisted around since people loved aggro abuse mechanic too much.

I agree with it in some way but this mechanic is necessary mostly because of just GD mechanics and pace. Give us “0”/minimal cooldown on mobility skills, then delete agro abuse, otherwise it could kill most builds as I mentioned above, there is just no other possibilites to outplay infinite scaled monsters for most build archetypes.

Not only piloting skill but also tweaking for some damage absorbtion or something like that. Even conjurers/cabalists with dark one set or any other providing massive lifesteal could have problem with consistency versus some very fast, hitting hard monsters jumping at the same time. Consistency would go down to lower shards which is not good if we have waypoints up to 75. I know Zantai said anything above 60 is “unfair” but people now won’t accept that. That’s why new waystones with no reward are very good idea - there will no be bitching like “i can’t farm because my build can’t go sr100 omg unbalanced”.

More like SR 50 or something if I remember corectly but we can’t exactly compare it because of agro abuse/buffs in CR/debuffs/more monster’s skills in SR/more factories. In sr 60 monsters have more life than in gladiator cr, in 75s life is over doubled.

Dis motherfucker plays hardcore too.

He wants to rekt himself hard :rofl:

Disagree. He’s just got a big, ol’ set of steel balls

Well tbh, my personal best in SR is 70. You might call me a coward or other names now, but I have lots of fun playing SR 50-51 and SR 65-66 without any aggro abuse. Idk what’s up with people’s addiction about SR 75+ when all you do is fight bosses one by one. If I wanna fight bosses one by one, I play the main campaign. When I play SR, I wanna fight multiple bosses at the same time. That’s what it should be all about imo. Also higher shards are way more fun in multiplayer imo, but multiplayer still has another set of aggro, loading time discrepency (alongside ping issues), which could be fixed with seperating the bossroom player spawn point from the arena with a gate.

The new waystones are awesome, agreed.
Z said several times that introducing the 65-75 waystone with rewards was a mistake as he wanted 60 to be the last checkpoint initially and I personally think that he now has the perfect opportunity to remove that waystone as deathly ones are coming. I hope he’s gonna take this opportunity, but I doubt it as most people in this community have gotten too spoiled from farming SR 75-76 with aggro abuse, so the backslash would be big.

I know this is pretty much a lost fight for me and people that think alike (I believe that includes pre FG release Zantai) as the devs have made it pretty clear they are neither gonna fix aggro abuse nor give us a “pre-boss” room with a gate to seperate us from bosses to eliminate SR multiplayer problems.

Also this is not the topic of this thread, so i should just stop writing and drop it. :thinking:

Enemies also don’t have 0 CD in their mobility skills/“skills that you have to dodge”. You need to time your abilities right.

where is no abuse in SR
Z many times say it
you can fight 1 vs 4 or 1 vs 1 and by 1 and etc…
it is your choise and it is not abuse

why considering the aggro range of the enemies is called an abuse? you can’t clear the hardest content with just good intentions and a tanky character, yolo is yolo in any game.

Yeah, fightning 4 bosses at once in SR 60+ is insanity, no build can do it, if combination isnt too cheesy (2x Zantarin, etc).

Aggro cheese really should’ve been removed long ago (even the aggro camera cheese wtf). I guess people would cry they cant do 75 anymore since most builds can only do it 1v1 bosses at a time.

1 Like

I mean back then when it first released 150-170 required 4 fully geared people with buffs to clear, and now become 6 minute norms :joy:

Sadly once you settle down with it you cant change much now. To be fair loot any where from SR50+ is fucking ludicrous.

My Vanquisher templar could fight all the bosses at once in 75-76, though slowly, with deaths and not perfectly consistently. I couldn’t tank more than 2 at a time for sure, and some of them I couldn’t tank at all (reaper), but by kiting around with vire’s might and exploding things with transmuted CT then running away, I could whittle them down. Actually was extremely tense and fun, but the build’s damage was too low to be really satisfying to play.

How does aether EoR work? The itemization seems fucked. Pretty much nothing that boosts aether damage also gives + to skills in EoR except for the dreadfire dagger (which does look pretty good). Anything else that might support the build boosts soulfire, but there aren’t any appropriate weapons that give global physical to aether conversion and the conversion from Soulaire’s helm doesn’t apply to soulfire. Converting the lightning to aether is also a pain and support for aether/lightning as a damage combo is also very rare and inapplicable to EoR. % aether damage is likely going to be a real pain to get even if you go oppressor (templar seems non-viable because of rr). I imagine imp bound to EoR would be completely nuts if you can convert all the fire to aether damage, and if you use the temporal arcblade you could get its proc, but otherwise it’s hard to find anything that aether EoR has going for it.

It’s not easy to build, but here’s my take on it. Keep in mind I GDStashed the shoulders and BoM since nobody’s got time to farm them for real!

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V03xeR2

It fun and flashy, but the damage isn’t the best since you can’t fully convert Soulfire. Keep in mind the sword is getting nerfed in the next patch since the proc is wrong. CD on the proc should be 3sec per Zantai, not 1sec as current.

1 Like

It does work, both 2hand and dw. I fail to see how that is top tier though.