Bestiary in Game

First of all, thanks in advance to Crate Entertainment for creating such a beautiful game.
It would be great to have a bestiary in the game that will help us better understand the strengths, weaknesses and history of the enemies. It would help improve the game’s lore.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I do miss some of the descriptions/lore written for enemies in some of the GMs, especially ones for Nemeses like this one in particular:

At the same time though, I’m not sure if it’s feasible to add in such a big feature this far into the game’s lifecycle. Might be worth saving for the next entry.

1 Like

maybe crate will add bestiary once they added the truly final content to gd. for now, bestiaries info like lore and statistics are scattered through in game conversations, lore notes, item descriptions, grim dawn gamepedia fansite, grim tools, and grim misadventures.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinions, with the bestiary I imagined one more tab in the window of missions, devotions etc, something simple that would show the enemy’s data. Maybe in the future, I hope so.