Birbblade learns to fly

have we ever seen a pet build wb for over centuries?

So here is one xD Witchblade focused on birbs for sake of birbs and meme. Soldier is mastery is pretty much just filler + Warcry but hey, it does work in game. Two birbs + Hellhound

• Damage: Pets
  • Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, War Cry, Blitz, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Authority
  • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Field Command, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Possession, Presence of Might (x2)
  • WPS Skills: none

For now WiP as I didn’t max out FG faction rep for now and kinda run out resources to craft ardor(so for now run with stashed Dirge but plan to change it soon). Would really like some input from someone more familiar with pets as for now devotions are pretty much stolen from @Maya guide and I feel they don’t exactly mesh well with this items as I kinda have a big hole in aether resistance

P.S. In game, dew to rolls, I have exactly 611 spirit, which is exactly what is needed to equip this offhand after crane spirit requirement reduction

1 Like

I am willing to accept Payment in Ice Cream :3

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gPlrvV

A few things of note regarding changes made:

• I know you and pets are overcapped for Acid Res. But points taken in Aspect of Guardian for extra Physical res.

• Widow devotion Taken for extra RR (since Birbs are main damage) and Aether Res.

• Removed Warcry because it Taunts, which you do not want on a Pet build. The RR from it is only Benefitted by Hellhound’s Chaos Res, which imo is not worth the tradeoff.

• Focused Gaze from DEE does reduce enemy Physical damage which should help out.

• If further damage reduction is needed, putting some points in Infernal Breath might be useful.

However, if desired, everything else except devotions and Augments (+ 1 component) can be kept the same. Widow highly recommended while going with Birbs on a Solo Occultist with no other pet Mastery though.
Note: Maya doesn’t like Widow constellation due to being lazy… Don’t be like Maya though :3

2 Likes

Wish it was possible to bound widow to some pets… Maybe allow to bound it to dirge of Arkovia or other itemised servants…

edit:
Hmm what about pulling 2 points from Possession and putting them into Blood Burst and Vile eruption. +2.5 radius and shards on DEE might make it even better devotion proc tool at a price of 1% damage absorption and 2% chaos resistance…

1 Like

Can do that as well :+1: