Birds of Bysmiel - Pet Occultist

This is crazy, Maya.
You need to start making videos, man!!
I would love to see how you play your pet build…

Edit: what video card you used? If you use Nvidia, you can use the built in recording function. The shortcut to record is alt+F9 iirc.

Shadowplay? I have been thinking of upgrading my pc for a while now. So videos might happen soon, although not too soon.

That said, I play like a drunk :stuck_out_tongue: (my piloting sucks)

I mean, single mastery builds were pretty capable before FG too. Pets weren’t even top 3 for single masteries, and probably still aren’t.

I wonder how single mastery builds fare with FG content. We should do another challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, it seems that I can’t do the Crate Superboss with this build :cry:

So that is probably its limit.

Can someone test this out with the new Patch?

I have the GoG version, so don’t know when it will be available.

only monday (((

it is interesting for me
can kaisan kill raven now? :slight_smile:

Good question :undecided:

Just come and join us on Steam dood

Never!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless maybe if they release another expansion and everything goes on sale or when and if GD2 happens.

I think we can all already tell that you’re a crap pilot based on your builds, mate. :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, would love to see some of these builds in action. Sorry about the nerfs too, I hope they are reasonable and aren’t too crippling. Do let me know.

The builds all pretty much play the same way in regards to most content. You stand there like you have no idea what you are doing and things die around you :stuck_out_tongue:

But now with Birbs nerf, you’d probably have to kite or use the “pet attack” command a bit.

Oh and um, can anyone confirm if Callagadra has a leash range atm? Because if not, well…

just pass 76 SR
meet Grava, Kaisan, Alex
whey can’t kill oneshot birds

nice <3

So Birbs still work?

Hooray!

Thank you for letting me know :smiley:

yes, it is work
not so fast how in 1.1.1.1
but still no problem

That is great news :smiley:

So, with the new patch and nerfs…

Callagadra, Scion of the Sands: https://i.imgur.com/3nHQxqX.jpg
Took almost 35 mins since Birbs die a lot now. Hp & Mana potions were used.

Also Build updated to include Turtle. Now tankier and harder to kill :smiley:

Took almost 35 mins since Birbs die a lot now. Hp & Mana potions were used.

Also Build updated to include Turtle. Now tankier and harder to kill :D[/QUOTE]

Is there a benefit from not taking a subclass? I thought I read you get main stats by selecting one. Is it more of a bragging right to not go into a sub? Thanks.

It was primarily because there are categories for Single Class Builds in the Build Compendium.

There is also the RolePlaying part, just in case someone wants to.

I also wanted to see if I could do it.

And while not taking a sub class can mean less stats to play with, it also means more skill points to play with :smiley:

And yes, the bragging rights :stuck_out_tongue:

So there i was on my quest to find what to eventually play after Conjurer so like most of the days i casually stroll into class section in hope to find something that interests me and then i see this topic.
We have to openly admit that pets are our destiny.

Sadly i am missing too many items for this one but all in good time i hope :).

#BuffPets2019