Blacksmith Forge does not create Heavy Tools

Hi,

I have a Blacksmith Forge with 4 workers inside.
It has Heavy tools that I bought to a trader in order to build the Blacksmith Forge

I’m trying to create Heavy tools in it but they are not created. I have enough resources but it only creates Weapons and regular Tools.
If I change the ratio to 0 Weapons and 0 Tools to have only heavy tools, then the workers just stay Idle.

Am I missing something or is it a bug?

3 Likes

Comigo acontece a mesma coisa :sleepy:.
ainda bem que eu vi seu tópico. eu já ia criar um relatando o mesmo problema

I had the same issue and assumed it was a bug. Really frustrating when heavy tools are so important later in the game and hard to come by by trade as well.

Also seem like the workers are really slow at restocking places like the blacksmith?
I had it set up so that the forge and blacksmith were next to each other. The forge was creating a lot of iron and had it in stock but for some reason the workers at the blacksmith were idling and weren’t restocking the iron at all.

2 Likes

Sim comigo acontece a mesma coisa. :sleepy:

I have the fooundry and the blacksmith next to each others but yeah it’s not super efficient.

Right now I rely on the trader to get heavy tools but it cost a lot and kind of delay my game.

i’m having same problem with heavy tools, even if i adjust the ration to 0,0,1 no heavy tools. this is tier 1 blacksmith. i have not upgraded to tier 2 yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.