[Blademaster Dual Wielding 1.0.0.6] The war-born Rizzla, Death's Demise Solo Glad Crucible 6th Spawn

Oooh, does the reflect on Shield Wall work without a shield? Because if so, damn that would be powerful.

Yes…but it is actually quite weak. Enemies have a lot more health than you do so to reflect back high amounts of damage at them you either need to be able to soak a TON of damage (ie - be holding a shield) or…well there really isn’t an or.

Good idea to use it for the armor buff though, I hadn’t considered that…

About Blade Arc/Laceration -> Yes on the EndBuild it is. Huge Internal Trauma Ticks. Unbuffed (That means for me only Selfbuff/Procs are in use) it Crits for around 22-30k per Tick. Depend on resistances of your Target.

For Leveling you can go straight Soldier. Invest only till Ring of Steel in Nightblademastery. After completing the Game on Ultimate u can Switch then till Circel of Slaughter (40 Overall in Nightblademastery). Thats what im doing right now with my HC Blademaster. I will not invest more then 40 in Nightblademastery.

Yes you can :smiley:

Its not that much as expected but it works for me really very well in the Crucible and ofc on Ultimate. Especially on Massfight.

The Armorbuff gives me the survivalbility that i Need for to stand them in front and the reflect is a good amount of DmG(i like to call it “Aoe-Reflect-Dmg & Explosion Protection” for Criters and ofc on Heroes".

It fills for me atm best the lack of a DW Blademaster to stand in front (safe) on mass of enemys and not losing to much Overall. (i have tested around 80 hours on it and the last 5 Devotionpoints will not give the huge increase on killtime/Speed so ya thats why i went on Targo the Builder. it was a good Balance for me. thats why)
You can handel this ofc with ADctH if u Switch around with gear and Devotions. There are many ways for sure. Feel free to try out what fits best to you.

And u have “only” 2,5-3 Sec Offtime on the Shield Wall-Buff.

Why do you go to 50 in Nightblade but use none of the skills in that tier?

this char on softcore was a tryout. on hc im max with 40 in Nightblademastery but not finished yet to complet the gear.

I am currently running this build on my BM to test. I have a couple of observations/questions about it.

1. Oleron’s Blood makes sense for this build because of the Trauma dot and also the enemy damage reduction it provides. Why then also take War Cry to 12/12? Just for more range on the phys debuff? For a melee char that’s not needed, so i suggest using these points for something more useful…

2. Like maxing a DA debuff. This build has two available in Markovian’s Advantage and Blindside. Blindside especially scales very well, affects multiple targets, and gives flat trauma damage. This is not a high OA build and performance would improve greatly from it being maxed.

3. Fighting Spirit is another place you could take points out. Unlike most skills, Fighting Spirit’s recharge timer doesn’t begin until after the buff itself falls off. Therefore it can only be up 1/3 of the time at most. It is an inefficient use of skill points when core skills of the build are left far from maxed. (Blitz, Blindside, Blade Arc, Laceration, Pneumatic Burst, Shadow Dance)

4. Why no ADCTH? It seems like this build would benefit from even a casual investment in life steal. Did you try it out? I imagine moving a few resists around could make it possible to use a Haunted Steel over the Void Ward Aura. I am finding the healing a little light so far considering the lack of a shield (or healing devotions outside of dryad).

Thanks for the build, i like the concept.

Yep thats all right i got the same thoughts on your stuff. Thats why i Play it now on another Blademaster.

For now im only 20 (maybe max 40 in it) in Nightblademastery and i spend only 65 of 90 Attribute-Points for now till i get my gear together and then i will deliver a improved Build around this current one.

But it takes a while… :eek:

Thanks for sharing thoughts on it :wink:

And yes on 1. WarCry @ debuffing and the range

Please don’t take offense, but this is such a weird build. If I simply don’t understand something, then please explain and I am happy to try to understand. Here’s why this is baffling to me:

First of all, you have basically no skills that synergize with dual-wielding, except, Breath of Belgothian transmuter? Cadence doesn’t really need dual-wielding and only hits with one hand, Blade Arc hits with one hand, Blitz also hits with one hand, and would actually benefit from a shield. You don’t take Shadow Strike, you don’t take any Nightblade WPS. Basically all you are getting out of dual-wielding is an occasional hit with both weapons, and you take Reaver’s Claw instead of a shield. Seems hard to justify, especially if you are playing on hardcore.

It also seems a jack-of-all-trades with physical, pierce, trauma, and retaliation damage, but doesn’t really boost any of them very well.

There are so many weird skill choices, I don’t know where to begin. No Night’s Chill at all? Do you really need that 9th level in Decorated Soldier giving you +1% Elemental resistance and +4% Physical damage?

I don’t understand some of your devotion choices as well. Is three points in Crab really better than the tip of Scales? No left node in Oleron giving flat damage?

Anyway, if there is some logic to your build I am not getting, then I would love to understand.

Still a nice inspiration build.
I was specialized in perforation, but it was not tanky as I wanted.
Now I just need to change all my stuff too.
Have you done Bourbon or Mogdrogen ?

Bourbon several times yes. on 1.0.0.6. but since i Play now on hc i didnt done it anymore. but u can check my HC Build on her there i beat Bourbon pretty smooth. u can check here http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49094 it is on HC 1.0.0.7 a bit diffrent devotions and gear (especially the rings. still missing open Hand of mercy)

im doing now some adjusments on her, will update soon i think.

mogdrogen i didnt spend time on it. it is my next part to do. have some ideas for it. if i finish it i will post some stuff around.

It’s been a fun build so far, what would you suggest with the skill points that were added to Nightblade past 40?

Hello friend, any chance you can update this guide for 1.0.0.7? This build is on the Build Compendium V section so a lot of people, including me, are copying it :smiley:

If you can’t update it, what all has changed?

Thank you!

Heya, will update it when 1.0.0.8 hit the ground :wink:

for now take Points away from Assassins Blade & Hawk and move them to Solemn Watcher and Empty Throne.

hi sir! I saw this mention… “Please remove for now my Build. It is not anymore viable.”

really? :frowning:

Can’t tell if sarcasm…

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51357

this build so amazing…

Crate! what are you doing!!!

FFS, can’t PM without 3 messages here :smiley:

Yo, man.
I’ve been following your guide to create DW BM to finally make a character capable of clearing 150 gladiatore wave, just for the sake of farming. He is like 60% complete in terms of gear (2/4 warborn and no rings + amulet), but I see a lot of ppl complaining about DW BM in 1.0.0.8, saying it’s not viable anymore. I still want to complete your build, but guess I need something more viable for crucible farming now, atm I’m only doing 100-150 challenger and even that way I’m dead with 2fabius+1IM/2valdaran+1IM, etc.
So can you point me in a direction of a build that can complete 150 gladiator?
Thx mate.

I found maybe the Gearsolution for 1.0.0.8

Can tell after testing tomorrow or sunday :slight_smile: (its not much in Change. it is Amulet, Medal and Relic)

For now i got it.

Every one who is intereseted -> http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51608

All Information of Gear and Skills + Devotions are located there.

Im still testing a bit how much defense i can leave for a bit more offensiv.
Like leaving Solemn Watcher for Hawk or some other stuff.

A Video will be included aswell.