Blueprint farm is getting out of hand

I feel like there are so many blueprints now, getting the specific ones you need can take dozens of hours.
I’ve been farming for 3 days straight did nemeses and SoT countless times, I’m not even grinding for better gear, I only need that one specific blueprint and I’ve gotten plenty in these 3 days but the one I want still eludes me.
It seems each blueprint drop makes the next one even harder to get, is that how it works?

Crafted items don’t seem to be stronger than regular ones to justify that, they’re literally random items, even some that were basic drops in their pre-AoM version, and those were turned into blueprints, there’s even level 82 stuff you might not even see until you farm hundreds of hours with a fully geared character.

Anyway, I think the chance of dropping a blueprint added to the chance of rolling the one you want is way too low and there’s no justification for it.

My theory is the game pretty much considers a legendary blueprint drop as legendary item drop. The chance to get a blueprint isn’t static in this case, they are just taken out of the pool once you get them, hence the feel that getting each next blueprint is harder.

Crafted items are stronger than regular ones because there’s Angrim. 4% physique is a big deal, 6-7% armor is also a big deal, 7% pierce resistance to lesser extent.

Anyway, I think the chance of dropping a blueprint added to the chance of rolling the one you want is way too low and there’s no justification for it.

If my theory above is true to some extent, then the justification is not necessary to begin with. Why Clairvoyant Hat must have a priority over Ultos Spaulders? :rolleyes:

True, but the fact that they’re mostly random item turned into craftables makes me think it’s not justified. I’d be interested to know the thought process behind making some of the items only available through crafting.
Stuff like Conduits, generic Magic or Rares on the other hand, is perfectly justified with all the different Affixes and Suffixes.

Never ever will you get the one you are searching for:D with one particular build. You got so many others that you may need at some point.

Just roll with what you drop.

I’m way past that point. I have most legendaries and am just trying to complete builds I have theorycrafted.

Same… Farming 2 Days for Eye of the Storm and Mythical Reaver Blueprints. And played 220 Hrs now… 0 BP :slight_smile:

Patience young padawan

IME nemesis troves are the best source of rare blueprint drops.