Blueprints and mods

Apologies if this has been asked before and/or if this is in the wrong place.

So I’ve decided to not only get back into Grim Dawn but also check out some mods for it. In particular I wanna try out Dawn of Masteries. I know that blueprints learned in vanilla carry across all characters. However, do blueprints you learn in the base/vanilla game also carry over to a mod like Dawn of Masteries or do I need to learn them all over again when playing with Dawn of Masteries?

Thanks in advance. :smiley:

I think blueprints can be transferred somehow but I don’t remember how at the moment (possibly with GDStash).
I think only Illusions cannot. I’ll try to recall it.

@TheOrlyFactor I just copies my blueprints file to mod save directory and everything worked fine. I can see my blueprints so it seems just copying the file is fine.

So I’d need to use GDStash to do it or which file do I copy and paste into the mod folder?

Try copying formulas.gst from Grim Dawn / save
to Grim Dawn / save / YOUR_MOD

Gotcha. Thank you. <3

If you dont cheat. Every mod has its own save file so you would have to refind/buy. The blueprints do carry over to each char in that mod. Also some mods have their own blueprints.

Didn’t even occur to me that mods could have their own blueprints until you mentioned it. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you!