Boatman of Styx — Bleeding Warder, CR <6m [g3][sr+][c+][vid]

If you remember, Trickster was doing 5 minute runs after Bloodrager set change. I don’t mind if Warder if faster or slower, I just want Trickster to be good again. It really struggles currently.

Of course, Zantai’s favourite would be “oh, but it does Crucible in 6-7 minutes, what’s the problem”. The problem is that Trickster is not consistent when it’s that slow. It just can’t hang long enough, it’s Trickster, it doesn’t have high armor or War Cry.

Iirc, @Shoot2033 did 5 minute runs with Trickster when he tested the different weapons. Will he do 5 minutes now? Yes, I think so. More risky than Warder, but still possible. Not with my specc, but that was never intended for Crucible.

And Trickster farms SR 75/76 reliably, so the argument for farming loot won’t hold.

With fantasy green daggers he did 5:20 or something yeah.

“reliably” is such a relative term when used for Shards 75-76. That’s why it’s not the meta. In Crucible “reliably” is a very feasible tangent, because if you die there during legit farm, you wave your tributes good bye. In Shards you are just throwing bodies at boss rooms and cheesing content with aggro abuse and camera aggro abuse and with fishing for good mutators.

And Crate has been long balancing endgame based on builds’ Crucible performance, I don’t think it’s a secret anymore.

That’s your opinion. :wink:

And No, not with daggers…he tested Bloodsong and axes.

Aggro Abuse…well, call it what you want. No buffs, no banners, more mutators, no archs to stand beyond for Aleks Meteors…more RNG. More loot. Fair game?

He did 5:20 or so run with green daggers, or so he told me. With Bloodsong and whatever it was much much slower. @Shoot2033, can you confirm this?

That Crate is balancing endgame based on Crucible builds? I am sorry if you can’t see this, I think it is kind of obvious.

I have already explained why it’s not meta, you can re-read my previous post. Or not.

Look for yourself: Test of weapon combos

He did under 6 minutes with every possible combination.

Only in 1 direction…nerfs. I don´t think, that Zantai cares for anything which can do 7 min Crucible.

You explained your opinion. That´s all. You make it with this undertone which sets my teeth on edge: Lessen other gameplays which you think are not meta. Think about it.

Dude, that’s irrelevant now. That’s from July, everything changed since then. He made some tests recently which he told me about in Discord.

@mad_lee @Rhylthar 5:13 with double rare affixed daggers. With other 1h combinations (except RR axe) would be slower(especially with songs and butchers) and much more glassy(~5:40-5:50 i think with bad survability)

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

And @romanN1 (unexperienced with Bleeding…he loves his AAR :joy:) did 6:11 with non-Crucible specc and (iirc) without changing most of the “tankyness” I gave it for SR. Gorefeast/Bloodsong. Butcher is crap now, that´s for sure. But with RR axe you mean Scion or MI Axe?

Purple axe(Scion)

I used Gorefeast for more flat damage, Cunning and procc, maybe the RR gives a little extra boost though Trickster already has ~90.

Oh…Big Z. is watching. :upside_down_face:

We’ll need to work on a trophy for Best Builder Evar.

Then perhaps mad_lee will finally stop antagonizing everyone on this forum to try and convince them.

9 Likes

giphy%20(3)

3 Likes

Annotation

9 Likes

Thanks for the build! It seems quite fun while leveling so far (got to 53 so far). One question, since I’m about to make that choice.

How important are the Barrowholme augments? I only got friendly with them once for completionist reasons, but it always breaks my heart when you’re sent on the “rescue” missions and on the assassin mission. :slight_smile:

Hello! You can use standart survivor’s ingenuty(from devil’s crossing) as well(there are pretty
equellant), but better ask this questions to @Rhylthar(he know much better in terms of campaign)

1 Like

Problem is the Weapon Augment. There is no other from which you can get so much DA.

Is that DA so good that it far exceeds the bleeding weapon augments from FG?

Which one do you want to take from FG? Potent Solael´s Voracity?

Okay, 550 Health and 120 % Bleeding…vs. 6 % DA. For Campaign and SR, I would always choose Ravager´s.

1 Like

Ok, thank you very much! :smiley:

I guess I could find a roleplay reason for a bleeding shaman soldier to side with the… civilized folk of the swamp.