BomberMan The Cratekiller- Ulzuin's Shieldbreaker 5:30 crucible [g3][c+][vid]

yeah that’s totally happening :roll_eyes:

great build mr smith. beats me cindercore ulzuin build by an entire minute, wonder if your build is that much better of if im an even worse pilot than expected :smiley:
glad to see aetherfire still does great work even without any conversion

1 Like

So, on topic = nice write-up and playing.

On the topic of Oathkeeper:

• I personally think that a nerf to the RR on Celestial Presence would put OK in a reasonable place…maybe 20%RR at 12/12 and whatever more with overcap. The 2x permanent one-point guardians running around with -35% at ~5m auras is a bit too strong. For all RR types and OK builds.

• As you can see the RR mines from demo only have a one-point investment (and this is only because of 6 free skill points) and require placement. You’d think with a huge area like Canister that mines would be really good thrown all over, but they are presently slow and clunky. And obviously it is far better to take any potential TM points and stick them in the permanent Celestail Presence, even at overcap.

Also, maybe Aetherfire needs a cd. (I’ve always thought that this might need to be added at some point)

@hammyhamster1 @TomoDaK Thank you, guys.

No, mastery need not any nerfs, this all about the set.
Returned to my infernal shielbreaker, tried with no-green version, and it’s dmg is not even close to ulzuin’s.

AND PLEASE CRATE GIVE 20% pierce resistance and 3 manaregen when will nerf set dmg.

Oh my, this is very impressive. Great work! I’ll have to try it out on my commando, cheers!

Isn’t IK an underperforming set in general and not indicative of Oathkeeper power?

IK is in a good place I think. Ulzuin is just overtuned at the moment.

IK is a set for shieldbreaker, it supports judgment and OK points.
And it was never even close to “oupie”, but with all nerfs I can say that IK SB weak now, but didn’t finished tests yet.

exactly. Ik is a set for shieldbreakers.

But, judging shieldbreakers purely on the power of that single set is wrong.

Repeat this with a sorc and a pyro as well before coming to a conclusion.

Typical Crate approach re balance - release a new sucky set, let it rot for a while then make it actually good and fun.
Then nerf it extensively so its not longer anything special - just another set (with few exceptions).

Who cares if the build can do insanely boring Crucible in 4,5, 6 or 7 minutes really… (at least majority of the players dont - disregarding the top few %)?
Not to mention no matter how OP a build is you will get bored out of it and move to another.
I am yet to meet a GD player who stops playing if his first/second character falls in the cursed “OP” TM category - please, show yourselves!..

I would, but by the time I get there the build is already nerfed.

Good place really??? Only shiledbreaker can do Sr not else? If i want to do some other combinations i just fucked up. Yea good palce, nobody use it. :smiley:

Slowpoke…

i know the set was nerfet :frowning: but this build at least can still doing crucible and sr -75?

i really liked this build!

Huge respect for that build, “finally that stupid box was burned to ashes” :smiley:

Hello !
Do you think we can have something similar without forgotten gods expension ? :frowning: I noly have AoM atm

Thanks !

Hello doing this build, can someone if not john tell me why we dont use seal of destruction on weapon it looks really op the dmg is insane ? thx

Hi,

Seal of Destruction adds 50% Fire/Burn damage, which is a 2% damage boost given that our total Fire is at 2500% mark. 6% more crit damage will give build maaaaaybe 1% damage boost, but most likely you won’t notice it.

Seal of Might offers very valuable resists as well as Physical resist that allows the build to play more agressively and facetank a bit more thus dealing more damage in the end.

I just realized this was months ago (thought it was a new guide lol).

Still, thanks for the guide. Learn a number of new things.

I wonder why I’m yet to see anyone make a mortar build - is mortar bad at the moment?

yeah i know the buffs are not great but i am speaking about stormfire you spam it like crazy and the damage is insane mad lee can you (if you have time) try and optimize something like this i am sure it can do less than 6 minutes https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23qjyjZ

there are plenty of Mortar builds on these forums, just use “search” button :slight_smile:

Because there is no time to spam Stormfire, man. And build needs resists from Seal of Might. Just take build from the op, it’s still great.