Bourbon Clones

Currently this boss have nothing special to offer. He is not challenging at all, have no unique drops, and Lokarr is far more efficient if want to farm gears.

I believe this boss need some buff or reworks.

Maybe this topic should be moved to feedback section instead?

Mr gazerman chest

i don’t think either is intended to farm gear(which could be noted from their poor drops compared to difficulty and other drop sources)

i do agree with the fight needing something bit “extra” these days, but not in terms of reward; challenge/difficulty. Best example would obviously be Lokar that got way harder simply from getting added sunder to him, unsure if that would be fitting for fighting multiple clones at the same time tho, but atm Clones are barely harder than a Nemesis

*i don’t think Clones should have extra (regular) loot drops, that type of reward is not necessary imo, whether or not they need something special/extra related besides Gazerman i can’t really say, think Gazerman is sorta fine

I don’t think Clones need to be changed much in terms of their difficulty. It’s important to remember that they are an encounter that can be challenged with a levelcap of 85 and no skill modifiers on gear/Mythical items. They are a boss designed for vanilla characters.

Furthermore, were there to be a parity shift between their power in vanilla vs their power with expansions, that would make little sense and be far too inconsistent with the rest of the game.

As Gnomish said, they are not intended to be a source of any great loot. They are a secret encounter, not more than that, with a few winks and nods to the development of Grim Dawn through its Early Access history.

1 Like

Nothing special to offer? Do you play with music disabled?

3 Likes