[BUG]Armor & Physical Damage, Armor & Retaliation

EVERYBODY knows that in Chinese forum.
Developers won’t admit that.
LOL nobody in official forum pointed that out but thinks they are too good to find acid-phy retalition is broken. FUNNY story.

Add one bug: @cccsennn
The converted damage for physical relitation, cunning will do bonus damage.
比如说贝剑的转换,物反会有灵巧加成。

Physical resist and X converted to physical have been working as intended since the release of AoM. I’m not sure what you’re going on about in the first part.

Just because no one talks about it here doesn’t mean no one knows about it. Most people who were playing back during those times knew about it. Only the newer players didn’t. Maybe it’s just some translation issue but I don’t really get what the guy wanted to say either :rofl:

I do think the chinese guys might look at this forum as something that’s not data driven and never goes into deep mechanics which is somewhat true, especially since the common building style in here is more intuitive as compared to mechanic exploitation.

And stuff like backswing cancelling gets swept under the carpet “yeah it’s a bug, nah we’re not fixing it, go get carpal tunnel if you want.”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.