Build 18 is live - Let the crafting begin!

The Undiscovered Country.

Very impressive landscape, I get a ‘Silk Road’ vibe from it. I cant wait to slaughter mobs there when its done!

Couple of notes: The north part looks finished, but the further you get south or away from the river the more wonderland it looks. There is at least two interactive objects, a cave, and a house. I even fell into the main river at one point which I dont think is an accident considering whats down there.

I’m impressed. I bet Act III land looks even more polished. I do have a question though. Is the landmass created through some randomize function or how is the elevation model programmed?

I’m glad I held on to my old weapon. Now that damage is being displayed correctly, my older weapon shows to do more damage than my latest weapon.

I ran in to wasps in Cronley’s Hideout! :smiley:

So whom is a powerful aetheral for whom I can eat their brains!

Hell yessssssssssssssssss

Really good update btw. Especially like how you gave a progress report.

woot.

I know making multiplayer work is a difficult process…In the future if I start a character on Veteran and/or hardcore but my friends create a Normal will we be able to play together?

I’m okay with an idk answer.

NICE. This was reset for me too, thank you.

Also, holy cow is my Nightblade build “fixed”. Having all the extra data available on the character is very useful. I feel like I can make much more informed decisions now.

thumbsup for Crate and Crew :smiley:

Verteran is an option you can turn on/off between game sessions. So if you have it off and they have it off, you should be good to go.

I would think they’d need to have created characters in hardcore for you all to play in hardcore.

oh, yes…my reading memory skills apparently need improvement. Would be cool to be able to play Veteran difficulty while my friends play on normal difficulty in the same multiplayer game. It’s not the slightly increased drop rate that interests me it’s the added difficulty.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to toggle on Veteran mode for my Occultist and see the changes

Thanks! By the way? There is nothing in the localization folder. And I was unable to use my ‘community_korean.zip’ tags are all broken.

Awesome update, thank you very much :slight_smile: I’m wiping again, goodbye my Guardian’s set… :slight_smile:

I’m a bit confused about note that offhand’s flat damage now adds to the weapon damage - does this include shields or not?

Attack speed seems higher than before.

With explosive strike, I am blowing through things pretty quick, early on. Hart went down fast enough so one might not notice his regen ability.

White, quest, text has slightly too much weight.

Black journal (read notes) text could be improved.

Leveling doesn’t seem slower, yet.

Might have to try a forcewave soldier, soon.

Veteran mode rocks!

Hotfix 1

Thank you guys for the update and patch notes. Kudos!

Awesome !

Can’t wait for craft my first relics :slight_smile:

the new ooc health regen looks a great improvement too, and i also love the idea of Rogue-like SoT (maybe i won’t do that in veteran at first, that said :p)

Keep up the great work !

very good news to hear, especially when holiday is coming in next week!! no-life GD!

Like the water effects and lighting effects around foggy areas. The shadows cast from trees, the player and enemies really add to the atmosphere.

Played from scratch on Veteran mode. Certainly noticed an increase in the amount of monsters. In fact by the time I reached Wightmire I had already killed 11/15 Rotting Soldiers.

When I encountered the first cultists in the game 3 of them ended up dropping “A strange Key”. Not sure if this is a bug. Only one was collectible though. I thought once the key dropped it didn’t drop again.

Anyway keep up the good work.

Already got several recipes, crafting is great, but too much manual distribution in that, it’s really annoying when you wanna craft special completion bonus =) Veteran mode is nice addition, so go further and introduce Elite mode for us, lol. Also, there’s now a need in transfering purple reagents (Tainted Brain, Royal Jelly, Blood of Chton).

I did not like new quest reward screen. I need to mouse over rewards. Previous message was better.

I’ve selected the relevant items from the patch notes.