Build 19 - Steps of Torment and 2h melee now available!

Aw yissss.

Good catch - updated the release notes

Hmmm soldier tree lost a lot of Elemental resist/ pierce resist. Time to do some materia swapping

Harder Vet Mode? When you say a touch… will we atleast notice a difference? lol. Gonna download. Thanks for build 19 :slight_smile:

According to Jiacov while watching him stream he had said that there is a noticeable difference but its not overly significant

This was sooner than expected, welp time to finally pick up that Arbiter Relic.

Hmm it seems Earthward was nerfed. I’m…actually quite happy with that, I always thought 8 seconds cooldown with 8 seconds uptime was a little iffy.

Wait…Fortress was buffed? Huh, I might not even want Arbiter now…the new Fortress is pretty damn convincing.

Seeing a lot of art updates for higher level-equipment. Tome of Og-napesh in particular looks absolutely fantastic, props to the designer.

A couple of minor things I saw.

Should there be fully skeletonized bodies in lower crossing. They appeared in earlier builds, but it seems I come across at least one now.

I saw a pool of blood. It looked strange, sort of like a reflective road sign. It was raining; when lightning struck it flashed.

Is it easier now, to take on burial hill?

I have experienced some increase in hitches compared to yesterday (same drivers…, different build) Usually they seem to occur right when loot is dropping and you change directions. (I verified files and defragged the hard drive).

I’m crying. Can I cry? I’m so happy.

The constitution thing seems to work ok, but as for the refill of it, not so much, notes taken from the beginning of the post refer to leveling up which seems to work, but as far as smashing creates no luck there.

I think there still needs more health potions to counter this trouble sum effect, after you fail to run out of constitution i do wonder what other mechanic you can get or even reset points though the game to at least give the player a renewed approch at not having to say go back to town or die just to reset this thing.

The crafting of items only seem to work when it comes to scrap but if you click on a crafting material that requires one of those smaller items that you should be able to place in the box they all term red and still the item is useless in this crafting bay.

I was referring to the ones with the brain / honey you can get from about half way up the level.

I have noticed a slow down in the game only at one point where it seems theres some creatures spawning under a house of double story up north that once you try and run across those mobs its fine but as soon as you go right of that house it lags up the game till you have gone some ways from that 2 story place.

Thanks for the update regardless of how i feel about this constitution thing.

Please give us B19’s community_english.

Need to translate new things in tutorials and so on.

Nice update guys! Kudos and thanx!

Edit: question… does the increased difficulty on Veteran gives more experience? Just wondering.

Oh shit!

I just got home from work and have to be in bed in 2 hours…

Lets roll the dice and see how this works out. Sleep vs Gaming, Round 1

…downloading now

Edit: Well, half of my transfer stash vanished. Close to 300 hours into the game and I forgot to do a save file backup…not that it would have helped since it happened due to the B19 update. I think it’s time for a break from the game so that my keyboard and mouse don’t go flying through the window.

Nightblade: Veil of Shadow and Nightchill have been reworked to hopefully make these skills more worthwhile. Veil has been reduced from 16 to 10 points max, OA reduction scales faster and higher and it now reduces total attack speed. Nighchill damage has been almost doubled and it now reduces pierce and cold resist.

Veil of Shadow was great skill… Most powerfull skill to boost physical damage. But I never used nightchill

Soldier: %Physical damage scaling increased for Veterancy and it now also raises constitution.

I think this is an error. Veterancy has not bonuses to physical damage

Also you did not write that physique gives now 3hp per point instead 2.5hp

Shit! Alrdy fourth pages!i can’t believe I’m missing on this!

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 4

Updated to B19 but haven’t got time to try it out yet.

Just from checking out the skills I have to say this is the first update I’ve disliked. I was building a Blademaster around Veil of Shadow because of Defence drop and was going to get Night Chills because of attack speed drop, now I don’t find either as good as before. I also liked both Overguard and Veterancy the way they where before.

I dislike the new color palate for showing skills, the brown is muddy and dull and doesn’t stand out like before.

I like your ideas a lot! The main problem is that some people love building high life regen char, or even vampiric char with high leach life. Losing constitution while you can regain life with alternative way is frustrating.

For example I have a full leach life char (up to 159% with all buffs on :rolleyes: ), and I don’t care starting a fight low life, because I know I will gain it by fighting. It would be great to be able to toggle the constitution regen for bigger fight where I will indeed need it.

Hope the devs will find a way :smiley:

Same happened to me.
Not bothered much about it though, its still alpha after all. Just gotta hunt and replace whatever was lost :slight_smile:

I’m quite enjoying the changes. The attack speed drop is now with Veil of Shadow and it is total speed so it’s even better. Though there isn’t a defense ability debuff there is a larger offensive ability debuff and the overall skill takes only 10 points to max out. Night’s chill is still useful as a resistance debuff and the cold damage is far easier to get going for damage - which is undoubtedly the reason why the range of the skill is up to 5 instead of 10. Shouldn’t quite matter since we have + skills and initially the NB is melee - it isn’t even an issue for my frost mage character who is ranged.

my transfer stash was my place for the high end stuff, like Herald’s set and all high level components. After patching, it went from 99 % full to 99 % empty :).

Fresh start I guess. And more muling…