Build 20 - Multiplayer and Transmuters

Awww hell, there goes my weekend!

HAPPY DAYS!! MULTIPLAYER! Must play NOW! Great job Crate!!

Foda! B20 tá foda…

I’m excited to see the contents of the patch ingame, thanks for your effort GD devs XD.

I think I just called into work sick for a few days. I suddenly don’t feel well… :eek::smiley:

This is freaking awesome. Battered Shell is a great component. Using the shield offensively with Battered Shell has been nice, I love the animation when the shield is used to smack mobs. Can’t wait to craft Reinforced Shell!

The UI… Finaly a game that let me scale the UI really well at high resolutions…

When I’ve found the new entries to the Inquisitor’s journal I couldn’t stop grinning like a fool, sitting confortably and reading clearly (previour version had the UI scale, but for some reason the font for the journals and some other texts became pixelated like all hell).

Really nice to see that kind of attention, and the new tile set for the warden’s laboratory is pretty damn good, and the dynamic lighting is nothing short of amazing in there too.

Barely opened the game and I’m already loving it more than ever before :slight_smile:

Edit.: I think I’ve found a small bug with the scaled UI. When you push the scale slider (both increasing or decreasing the scale from the default) the world map image does not scale correctly, but the marks on it do, and as a result, the marks are way off their locations.

Another small problem lies in the skill screen. The text that indicates how many skill points you have becomes obstructed by the mastery level bar at higher UI scale. This becomes very noticiable with the UI scale bar at 3/4 or more.

I hear port 27016 is useful - maybe add it to that in-game “multiplayer is very beta” message? Poor IRC folks are getting bombarded with that question (including from me).

“Fixed an issue with the Brutal Great Axe recipe generating affixes intended for 1h-ed weapons. Unfortunately, this fix is not retroactive”

Does this type of change mean that whatever I have researched with my blacksmith, that happens to be not working, will never work again, even if you “fix” it?
Is it fixable only by starting new character after deleting all possible saves of my current blacksmith recipe stash? As blacksmith recipes are global, meaning every single of my blacksmiths will have wrong recipe they will continue to craft broken weapons with?

Well I dunno that could mean we would have to just hold onto really good recipes and wait for confirmation that item has correct stats, affixes etc before using the recipe.

I hope I just misunderstood. Wouldnt want to lose some legendary recipe at max level forever if that were the case. Or to have to use defiler or st.

It means that any items generated by the recipe before won’t be upgraded to the two-handed affixes. Any new axes you craft will have the proper affixes.

Thanks. Well they have poop wording in their patch notes if this is the case. Should have stated “fix does not alter existing axes”. The “is not retroactive” sounds like they are talking about existing recipes in use.

The excitement is overflowing!! We will be testing it out all night tonight, and all weekend.

The updates/changes look great. My buddy is color blind, so I’ll have him let me know how the changes look.

Cheers,

• VR

Sorry for the confusion. That was indeed referring to existing axes.

Sweet! now i can play this amazing game with my close friends :smiley:

I’ve just played the game for a few minutes. It’s awesome! Some of my characters feel very different than before but that’s a good thing. I love to explore new stuff (mechanics, items, skills, etc.). Great job.

You lil’ debils. You snuck some new content in with this build.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam that is an awesome patch. great job guys!

Wooo~ that list is looooong!
Thank for the new patch update!

Thanks so much to everyone at Crate for your hard work! Ive been telling my friends for weeks that MP is gonna be released soon - am stoked that b20 is finally here :smiley:

Also, as always its awesome to see all the other changes and tweaks you guys have done to make Grim Dawn constantly better …i appreciate the little details

…soo Arthur, you hosting or me? Hehhe

Is that level cap still 35?