Build 22 - Instanced Loot, Expanded Storage and More! (Changelog)

Did they raise the level cap yet?

no, to know what changed in b22 read the changelog :wink:

Sweet!
Although I’m still waiting for Act 3 area to be opened, getting on my nerves seeing the question marks in that area and not being able to get there.
:cry:

I also don’t understand why the Item Stash didn’t get additional tabs. I mean sure you need to cut it down to fit the tabs in but that’s a good trade off in order to get individual player tabs for each character.

I don’t know about other people but I for one wouldn’t have minded it if you removed the auto sort button, clicking on it accidentally is annoying.
It doesn’t auto sort so much as randomly sorts the inventory.

No point in that until new content is in the game aka Act 3 aka no sir, not yet if you actually read the update notes :wink:

Awesome work, people! :wink:

Great work, I find the money spent on the game is worthwhile:D

yay! I am loving the combine button!! My life is so much easier now.

Components’ completing buttons should work for every sack at the same time. If I gather my unfinished components in a second sack and all the new loot I get in a first one, new option just doesn’t work. Consider it, please. It is not I’m complaining. I just see that this game is going shortly to be finished (small changes lately) and everyone needs it to be polished as far as it can be. The change that I suggest might be a big help for many players. Thank you.

Ouch, Maiven’s Sphere took a big hit. Looks like my Warlock’s only going to be invincible half of the time now, rather than all the time.

The fix to Manifestation is nice, though the way it’s worded it seems like the Elemental damage boost only applies to IEE rather than the Pet in general. This unfortunately diminishes the utility of the skill for the Demolitionist’s “pets”, especially considering I still can’t tell whether they are “attacking” or using a skill so I’m not sure if IEE adds damage to them.

How much did you guys nerf conflag relic damage? My second most powerful build now gimped…

I second that, makes it so much easier now. The extra shared storage too I can have one just for components now instead of having a mule to hold them.

Good changes, this will get me through the next 2 months until act 3 hit us.

how much more content is going to be added to this game? I’ve been abstaining from playing GD as I’ve spoiled games in the past by playing alphas and betas.

I’m really excited, I may just as well explode with excitement before launch. I originally guesstimated February but if closed testing for the first part of Act 3 is anticipated to end early February then…maybe the remainder of Act 3 will be finished in May? launch soon after? Surely Act 4 is an expansion right?

Really looking forward to the lan party with my friends/family when the game launches :cool:

Thing is some rare components people may not want to be automatically combined so having the combine button on each bag makes the most sense.

Unless you mean that the button would consider adding components from other bags to that bag that the button you pushed for - in which case I can see that as being useful.

Nice job guys!!!:wink:

I know I’m beating the dead horse, but… the performance is still what is is. Any new build until constant 30+ (I’m lowering my expectations) can be maintained is unplayable to me. :cry:

Awesome job guys!

The game cannot be optermised until nearer release as Crate have to finish making all the content before they optermise the game. The performance will improve, just going to have to be patient and wait during the pre-release till it is optermised. Crate have said this will happen once content is complete and they are still making Act 3 so no hope of this happening yet.

@Crate. Many thanks for this build…Time to start some new chars with an empty stash to go with the new build.:stuck_out_tongue:

Maivens Sphere was MASSIVELY nerfed in the patch with no mention in the notes it seems.

I disagree. With the sheer amount of loot to pick up when doing stuff like SoT 4-5, it’s only natural that components spill over in the other bags. I can accept that there are some rare edge cases where you don’t want to combine all, but 95% of the time it’s better to just combine everything and then work around it by placing special components in the stash or whatever before hitting Combine All. They should cater to the most common of the two uses, especially when there’s an easy solution for that edge case.