Build 23 Hotfix 1 is now live

v0.3.1.2 (b23 Hotfix 1)

[Tech]

• Resolved crashes associated with player aura skills in Multiplayer, such as when transitioning to new areas
  • Resolved a crash associated with Inspecting other players in Multiplayer
  • Resolved a crash associated with Trading with other players in Multiplayer

[Game]

• Updated the dialogues for several NPCs involved with Kill Target quests (ex. Gloomweaver) so that you can no longer accept the quest if you killed the target before. Instead, you will now only see the option to turn the quest in retroactively.
  • The one-shot chest in the Jagged Waste/Pine Barrens/etc area now spawns in one permanent location instead of 3 possible locations
  • Increased the drop rate of Manticore Poison Glands

That was pretty fast, thx you :slight_smile:

Awesome, nice job!

So did this also fix the bug in multiplayer where the host would crash if a 3rd person joined?

Does this include a fix for the crash when a third person joins the game?

Guys, thank you so much for giving this great support right before Christmas. Would not have bothered me if you don’t. But you were definetely aware about what follows right after any build release :wink: In this regard great move so close to a festive season. Appreciate it.

I wish you a Happy Chrismas!

And not being able to clear icons off the hotbar?

Should be fixed, yes. We believe it was related to the auras crashes. Let us know if that is not the case, but it worked in our tests.

This is the first I hear of this. Sounds like a localized issue, since you’re the only one reporting it. Try restarting steam and verifying files. If that doesn’t work, I am going to need more information.

So now you cannot kill all the boss monsters first and then go collect the quest rewards for them later, is that right?

You can kill them first, but you have to select the dialogue choice that says you already killed them. If you already killed them but accept the quest too kill them, you need to restart the instance to complete the quest.

That is no longer the case. The dialogues were updated so accepting the quest is simply not an option. Your only options becomes the retroactive turn-in.

You still can, but now you can’t accidentally select the wrong dialogue. That power has been taken away from you!

Ah, yes. I should read more carefully next time :o

Hi

We are trying to lan with 3 players. Third player can’t seem to join. No crash though (actually it does crash after a while).

While the 3rd player joins the others see him in game.
It looks like he connects and disconnects i.e. becomes visible and then leaves and then visible again.

As if the game can’t sync.

Any more info I can supply?

Awesome, thanks! :wink:

Thanks for this quick patch! And this:

very appreciated

was there another hotfix today?

No it was just some steam thing.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I think Crate should try dong like GGG, unloading hot fixes and small patches periodically, instead of waiting a month or so for a mega patch… (I’m looking at you, Blizzard…)