Build 26: Complete Act 3 and Level Cap Increase

Fire Strike: Fire damage scaling with rank increased

Well. Nice try. But Static Strike gives 129 lightning damage per hit (in average) when fire strike gives 50 fire damage. Still uncomparable. Well, maybe FS will not so suck in front of Explosive Strike but I’m not sure.
Fire Strike increase damage only of your auto-attacks. It does not increase damage of skills like Forcewave. It should have much higher damage than Solael’s Witchfire which increases damage of all skills

an unannounced 6th Mastery

I hate you. Now i want it.

Holy crap its here, waaaaay ahead of schedule. I love you guys

Right in time for the WE, long night incoming i guess.

Thanks for this surprise Crate.

Awesome! What a pleasent surprise.

And there goes my sleep tonight. Thank you guys for this awesome game.

HOLY CRAP! It’s indeed live!!!

Thank you so much, guys… you’re beyond amazing!

Of course I did

Wow! I was expecting possibly B26 to come out at the end of this month from the original mid-July release, and now it is out. One month earlier than expected. :cool:

It must have to do with the Steam Summer Sale. :rolleyes:

This is the worst time for me PC to be at the repair shop EVER. :mad::cry: But this is great news! So much good news coming out of Crate lately!

Whooohooo!
how unexpected! I’m here in central europe, ill and didn’t know what to do on this friday evening …
I could say: you’ve just saved my evening :smiley:

Good thing i saw this just now, gonna make some time to check it all out :slight_smile:
Still, so many beta’s to play in, hard to divide the time up for it all :wink:

Static strike! PogChamp

Warcry: now has tiered effects that scale in size to more accurately represent the skills effect radius. Radius increased.

Easier with this skill. It was pretty powerful after cooldown reduction.

Also there one more thing about it. Before this patch if soldier wanted to reduce Physical resist he picked up Occultist as second mastery. After this change most players will prefer to use War Cry. Of course Curse is a bit different skill without cooldown. But anyway most soldiers will now prefer warcry. For nightblade curse is not good because it does not reduce pierce resistance. So Curse of Frality will need some update to distinguish it from new War Cry.

Sweet home Alabama! Can’t wait to play!

Wait… why am I writing this when… HOLY CRAP! IT’S OUT!

They should stack.

You guys…

Thundering Gem, homestead revered item, has +2 to “Primal Strike” — What is Primal Strike?!

My birthday was yesterday, so thank you for this present Crate!

I’m PUMPED! :slight_smile:

Maybe it has something to do with the unannounced 6th mastery? :wink: