Build 26: Complete Act 3 and Level Cap Increase

The 6th class will be “Shaman” just get a blue item that give me +1 to all Shaman skills ( search for electricity i think)

Finally a lightning based mastery. Awesome.

Maybe Shaman is a red herring and in reality we’ll get Necromancer? Nahhh :slight_smile:

Don’t forget curse cant miss, but warcry can.

Hey guys

will any improvements be made to the network code for multiplayer?

Its difficult to play with friends from abroad due to the latency and network code at the moment.

HOLY CRAP.

What?

HOLY CRAP. I don’t even have a reaction image for this…thanks guys! You’re amazing!

Edit:

Pet reputation levels sync with player’s regularly instead of only on pet creation
As someone who hasn’t yet made a pet build, what does this mean?

-.- Do my eyes troll me? -.-

No… no, they don’t…

Happy bug hunting everyone :wink:

Distortion: slightly increased Aether damage scaling with rank, with a bump at rank 12. Added % Fire damage

Looks like error. Maybe you wanted to add +%electrocute damage? Fire? Why fire? To work with OFF?

It means your pet shouldn’t attack faction related npcs that you are allied with.

Happened a number of times in older builds and with the Kymon/Vigil being released it probably happened there as well.

Two weeks of free time and now THIS. Thanks a lot Crate! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is very very good news indeed. Now to work out which of my girls has the privilege to be the first into the new content.

Must say - this is excellent service for a game that has yet to be released :slight_smile:

Still can’t complete it. Was the change not retroactive?

guys i need to get my real life back

Don’t fight it. You won’t prevail :smiley:

Rooh…I was going to bed. I check the forum before sleep, like always, and now that ! Goob Bye sleep and let’s kick some monsters !

Man, that Warcry change makes Witchblade look damn good indeed. Wonder how one (maybe with a DW relic?) stacks up against a Blademaster now.

Man, I was just about to start making ‘max level’ B25 build videos, and 26 is already here. Do you guys even sleep?

lol that build went up very fast. damn! :rolleyes:

Crate, you are amazing. Thank you. Now excuse me while I decide what to do with 30 new skill points. :smiley:

Couple of really cool new places in this build, glad to finally get a bit more diversity in the environments.

Really loved the Quarry with the aether pools in it. They were spaced evenly enough to make them threatening without being overly annoying like parts of the conflaguration can be.