Build 27: Shaman Mastery and Balance Update

Someone should let Aether Ray know, it’s still showing a Crit Damage bonus as well as Disintegration. But hey, maybe a +100% total crit damage for the skill is intended :p.

Thank you for the meat build update, but most of all for this:

“Increased drop rate of Kilrian’s Shattered Soul and Kilrian’s Skullbreaker”

Been looking for this forever for a relic recipe with absolutely no luck. Maybe now I will finally get to see it!

Awesome thanks!!

Daaamn, that’s a big one. Full speed ahead on summoner character!

Awesome, perfect timing for a new patch, Thanks Crate :slight_smile:

I have been so bored today I spent all day leveling up a character in Heroes of the Storm just so I could get the new portrait in Diablo 3…

Time to go and make a Shaman :smiley:

Worst Update Yet. Completely Destroyed Chaos Damage for melee. Unless I’m missing something, you can’t get flat chaos damage from gear anymore at all. So not only am I doing 4K less dps then I was in B26 I also no longer have any life steal unless I want to lose even more damage by switching Components.

But yeah my Physical damage builds DPS went up :frowning:

And my Frost Burn Spellbreaker damage was cut by 60%. I mean its not like DOTS were Over powered were they?

They did not just destroyed Chaos dmg. It happend with like every type of dmg witch means that all my strong chars are unplayable.

OMG! Great work, devs! Thaanks a LOT I’m happy :slight_smile:

Shaman looks awesome can’t wait to try.

Just curious - does the new patch changes the audio for guns? It sounds…different.

I am also not sure if the Epic Duplicates drop is fixed. I have 4 Maw of the Beasts dropping on me in one playthrough.

Lethal Gambit recieved huge boost to cold damage.
SoC nerfed (longer cooldown, less life leach). I suppose this was wrong to remove Fire Damage completely.

Awesome… Had no idea it was going to release today but enjoy everyone… Even the nerf whiners :slight_smile:

B27 rocks and Crate deserves a nod for the hard work they put into this :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks a lot !

The new crossbow sound reminds me of a typewriter.

The energy costs of cadence removal of most sources of damage to health introduce some new challenges for most of my melee characters.

And now I’m off to start yet another summoner since it seems that Shaman 50 is better than Occultist 50.

Ooof that cadence energy cost hurt! Ah well, no biggie.

Shaman tree looks different than what I anticipated, many skills moved or removed… looks neat though!

Not sure if the patch just changed my graphics settings but I noticed some new graphics on Nightblade’s Flurry attack, looked really flashy!

Well on the positive side of the update. Lightning Nova is awesome.

Great work devs! Will be waiting for Community Localizations (Build 27) :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s still decent, just not as strong. I do miss the fire damage though. Perhaps all it needed was the longer cooldown and reduced leech.

Lots of changes, some seem done well and others seem over the top.

So, this is for Soldier only now? I can’t think of anyone else that does trauma damage. On top of this, I can’t even wear them now due to increase in physique required from 720 to 765.

Trauma damage…

Um, wow. For a rare amulet, this got hit hard. I could see reducing the cold damage but to remove it outright was odd.

I played my character some and the life leech nerf hurt way harder than all of this. I could see it slightly reduced but it was halved from some items and removed from my relic. Now for a melee, if you dual wield weapons and both do not have life steal on both, you are going to suffer.

I do not understand the change for Chains of Oleron when it is rare and other chest components could be upgraded to compete.

Right now I wish I could take some points our of my mastery tree and put them elsewhere as they are needed now. Oh well, wait for the level 75 patch.

Good Bye Death Ward it has been a fun ride! :cry:

This update has hit some of my chars pretty hard!! Not unplayable hard but nuked my DPS hard.