Build 29: And Grim Dawn is Content Complete!

Excellent new loading screen. Much excitement!

Thanks Crate for ruining Christmas for everyone that expected to see me!

Cheers

You guys have worked SO DAMN HARD on this game, it’s unbelievable. You have cranked out content after content, and for a while there, I thought this would become vaporware (way back before it showed up on steam).

I am so glad I have something to do on Christmas as I spend it alone.

glad you like it! the new artwork is also available as a desktop wallpaper here… :slight_smile:

I’m still lobbying for Chain Lightning castable by player, but the change to Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm is excellent.

Cheers !

And cheers again to be more than 10 characters !

FUFUF AAAA panic, hype AAAA download complete…see you in a few weeks!

RIP Component Bonus, you will be missed and not missed. The buff should be worth the QoL change toward this.

Overall, Crate you guys have done an incredible job throughout the journey, and I am happy to see core game finally finished content-wise. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, because you guys at Crate deserve it big time. :cool: :smiley:

Tip of the hat to everyone at Crate for continuing to amaze me with your talent and dedication to this amazing game.

Kickstarting this game really feels like I contributed to something incredible - I can’t wait to dive deep into B29.

So excited to try out Rifle builds with Primal Strike or Lethal Gambit!!! And my stash full of components thanks you for the completion bonus change :slight_smile:

Wow! 1 (!) day before Christmas! You guys are completely retarded! Sorry, but this is the first thing that came to my mind. What a nice Christmas present for us! Also many thanks for the sale. I got another copy as a christmas present for a good friend!

I wish you all a merry Christmas!

Best change ever. I have been asking for this forever, even in TQ, this just fixes so much and makes the game several times more enjoyable. Thank you.

I’m scared. I was discussing arbiter and lethal gambit working with 2-hand ranged. Then this! Love it! Thank you! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you guys!

New LOGO! New Loading screen (also my windows background)!!! AAAH Kreygasm

Just amazing thanks for your great work Crate !

So many changes I asked for. :open_mouth:
Thank you santacrate!

I’m probably gonna be one of the only ones who actually likes the removal of completion boni…

You can craft using the stuff in your stash.

Oh my sweet jeebus, this is amazing.

Holy sonnuva impotent horny goat!!! Thank you crate!!!

Great to here that you are coming so close to finally release the game. :slight_smile:

If you leave the Early Access state, will there be consequences for the game itself? For example if I start a new character now with Build 29, can I still use it after full release ?

Time to make a Primal strike crossbow build!

Happy holidays to the dev team :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks !!!

merry xmas to you chaps at crate too. xmas come early for us ^^

I need those in 2560x1600! :slight_smile: