Build 29: And Grim Dawn is Content Complete!

Congratulations, Crate!

I often see Grim Dawn talked about on other web sites and this was one of the things that came up every time. I’m sure this will pay off.

Thanks

/10chars

Awesome :). Especially the changes to item stacking and crafting are very good. Less cumbersome = more time for playing = more fun.

Merry Xmas Crate and all players out there!

Thank you so much! With the completion bonus removal I have now have no reservations about recommending GD to absolutely everyone. :smiley:

Does removing completion bonuses include skills?

Yes!!! Finally something to do!
And that component change is AWESOME!

Thanks, Crate. Merry Christmas!

No, components with completion bonuses with skills are now just on the component when it is completed.

Thanks for the ruined holidays from my family, thanks for the awesome christmas present from me. ;D

So many changes, so much to take in - and plenty of time to get right to it.

You guys are awesome, Merry Christmas to all of Crate. :slight_smile:

Wow the Flooded Passage looks so more nicer now. :smiley:

No. You still get those.

What a birthday present! Can’t wait to check it out

I, for one, am stoked about the removal of component completion bonuses.

Yeah - they are retarted -.- now i have to see how to balance my gametime, because of Holidays incl. Family, Star Wars The Old Republic, because thanks to the Movie i’m addicted to Star Wars again and now also Grim Dawn…

But @Crate: Thank you very much, merry christmas and happy new year!

Congratulations!

Is it just me, or was the music… huh… touched up a bit? It sounds different, and by different, I mean much better! :smiley:

fuck yeah! muchas gracias crate. :smiley:

happy holidays for the team and their families. :smiley:

At first I was so happy at all the new items and skill that can be ranged, but then I saw the component change and all I can say is f**k you guys at crate I rage quit :p. I kid so happy you guys pushed out this update and I’m sure all the new legandarys and the like will make up for the comp bonus loss. Hope you guys have a happy holiday and try to get some rest.

Congratulations.

Now, it’s gaming time!

YES!! Hurray!:smiley: Merry Christmas to all!

Lol, removal of completion bonuses… SO SMART THO :smiley: But some exotic resistances will be harder to obtain now. Or will require targeted components that may not be in-sync with the build the player is running.
Anyway, good choice.
I look forward to having fun with my Shaman.