Build 30: Balancing Pass and Bug Fixing

The new map looks great. I always wanted to request for the map to be full-screen, less scrolling about, and with the new art I’d really like that.

It looks like Temper’s +% bonus to Fire Retaliation has changed to +% All Retaliation. Besides those changes and the that Blast Shield was moved higher up the tree, anything else?

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

Edit: Blast Shield also provides +% increase resistance to Pierce, Physical, Fire, and Lightning. I think those are new. Also Damage Absorption (not just Fire and Pierce), and Avoid Projectiles are new.

Rip school work.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk

And just think, this was going to be a hotfix. lol

The new map is first rate!

I actually read through the notes before commenting this time. Live and learn ;). It is going to be very cool to look over my characters and see how they have been affected by these changes. I see a couple things that make me a bit sad but many, many more that I whole heartedly agree with. Thank you!

Fancy changes thanks for the balance update!

Thanks for the build, guys!

Full review incoming.

Among such highlights…

>Nightblade is made even more garbage in Ultimate.

Yes, I love the new map too!

My level 63 Witchblade that used Oleron’s Rage and Possession as a boss killer has now been completely broken. Cool!

When you do things like completely change the mechanics of skills, why wouldn’t you give us a free respec? “Early Access” you might say, but as far as I know we’re going to be keeping our characters once official release hits.

Sorry, but I’m “That Guy” that’s really bummed out despite a whole lot of cool things going on with this update.

Good changes on the whole. Well done.

That said, logged on my max lvl summoner to see I can no longer use my off hand. Short 44 spirit…

If your going to change around stats there really should be a way to respec attribute points, even if it’s only one time based on new balance changes.

As it is, this guy is now benched till a hack updates to the games version so I can redistribute points.

This… this is awesome!

Loved the new map! Looks great and the shrine icons are life-savers!

Hope we get to go north soon! (Is that coastal city Malmouth?)

Errrm, have you capped attack speed and move speed? Because that really sucks honestly.

Imagine if the mini map could look like that :slight_smile:

ok it seems all is not lost on ym chaos build =)

great job on the map aswell looks great.

Ranged Primal Strike time~~~~~~~~~

Is it the resist ‘‘bug’’ with bleed and poison I was wondering about (Herald of Flames, Obsidian bosses and some other bosses) ? If so, it is awesome news.

You guys are so fast at fixing things. :smiley:

The Arcanist changes are amazing.

the new map is awesome. good work crate!

Shouldn’t Maiven’s be at 25% at rank 12 instead of 16?

Because it doesn’t even have 16 ranks without Ultimates, and is at 25% at rank 12 ingame.