Build 31: Voice-overs, Intro and Polish Pass

Optimized pathfinding system. This change should result in a performance increase during large battles.

Toned down the visual effects for most Item and Component granted auras and toggled buffs

These are my two pet causes. I’m so happy. :slight_smile:

OMG AWESOME!

However, when I create a new character, the cinematic will play all messed up for me… I’ll report it on the bug section.

Time to read all of it :smiley:

Nice way to talk to people dude. Seriously. Good attitude. You seem like an incredible person…

Yeah… call others idiots and throw a tantrum like a spoiled little kid… that will sure get you somewhere…

whew… thought I’d have to spec into blitz, but chaos strike also goes through enemies.

Whatttttt!!!1

inspiring!~!!!

Great looking patch. Will we, at some point, be able to purchase health potions in stacks rather than one at a time?

Just watched the intro… AMAZING great work guys :smiley:

Nice work…

How about buying health potions in stacks? Some day?

The intro is fantastic! It’s funny because I have read the first few quests in my head so many times I had developed my own voices for them in my head. It was jarring to realize they’ve been silent up to this point.

So sad the attack speed is gone from Life Giver signet

Did I goof something up in my previous play session, because I seem to have lost about 900 scrap with this update.

This happens for me also.

well…how hard did you make ultimate now?

I played the last 2 days, did not die once.

Now I die with my arcanist in 2 hits that is 90% focussed on defenses

My summoner never died before, I was farming SoT daily.

Mobgroups take forever now to clear and I died in 1 bleeding tick…with 80% resist… not cool. /edit : 88% resistance to be precise.

But at least the lag when picking up stuff is gone now…

Thank you crate! Awesome job! Been cool following you since then!

Explorer set’s gone?? Aha I’m kinda glad, but don’t ask me why… :smiley:

Excellent work guys! Im still fresh to GD but man am I enjoying this game :smiley: hyype!

I for one, uh, gratefully bow to the Crate Overlords for Blessing us with this beautiful ARPG. I cant wait to make many fake accounts to vote for it to win Game of the year on some list somewhere.

OMG the changes to graphics and nice improvements. WELL DONE. I am only sad I never came across this game early enough to be a backer. Would have gladly done it

It seems not possible to get from Arkovian Foothills to Broken Hills area now