Build 31: Voice-overs, Intro and Polish Pass

I can’t see it in the log but attack speed from the empowered outlaw’s retribution was completely removed which decreased my dual pistol dps from 28k to 20k :stuck_out_tongue: Otherwise great patch. :slight_smile:

I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it!

Hey, I think it just finished downloading. Screw work!

After testing some characters : even mobs 5 level under me in veteran with a very tanky build and high resistances to SO much damage now. impossible to control.

Am I missing something here? Otherwise the patch looks so great, but that is far too much damage…

Or is something broken and should I just start a new character?

My Witchhunter definitely approves the changes.

Great work to all the team on a fantastic ride from woah to go.

Its here, its finally here.

Now just have to wait to finish work, get home, update, and lose myself in a new character - (don’t want to get those retroactive achievements) :stuck_out_tongue:

Woah! You weren’t lying about the size of the patch notes! The changes to Thermite Mines are exciting! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you guys !

You left out the part where all my Kymon’s chosen blades lost 5% attack speed :furious:

Great patch though! Here’s to hoping the performance improvements on ultimate are substantial

the Mortar Trap has become AWESOME!!!

Thanks a Lot!

:cool:

This patch is awesome. Fireball projectile is way better. Conflagration feels much snappier. Mortar Trap is baller. My dots are critting.

Feels like everything got better, and that’s just one character!

Awesome. -60% AS. My poor dual-pistol sorc. :frowning: Sad panda.

Third post :

Now Grim Dawn isn’t starting at all :smiley:

Never had problems to launch the game. Tried 20 times now. Restarted my PC.
I guess this update just is not for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Waiting for a hotfix I guess and starting a new character ^^

I have killed log on normal or veteran 4 times in past 45 days, every time I got a leg. Twice was over 50, twice was below 50 btw.

There is a proper place to recommend changes like this…putting that comment here is like complaining that Golden State lost 2 games in the Finals last year instead of sweeping the Cavs.

will xbox and rifle be fixed?

“Monster Infrequents that roll with two Rare Affixes should be more competitive with, or in some cases even outperform, Legendary items.”

I love you!

Looks great, but I don’t see anything mentioned about a Skill Disruption spell causing LMB skills to alternate between the spell cast and melee attacks.

Time to delete all characters and start a new one…

Congratz Crate!!!

So i just made a new character to watch the intro video, and my wife walked up 1/2 way through it to tell me a story. WHY OF ALL TIMES WOULD SHE DO THAT TO ME?!

If I get divorced now it’s your fault Crate.

Thank you for another great game update.

Oh good googly boogly Jesus yes this is awesome.

And confirming that it’s an awesome patch : combined with the new Thermite Mines, the changes to Devotion and everything else, my chaos/fire Pyro now kills ult Log in a few seconds instead of 5 minutes. :rolleyes: