Build Compendium IV

[ul]
[li][Melee][v1.0] (u) (g3) (l) Vampire (Nandi)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Bleeding, Physical, Pierce[/li] [li]Active Skills: Blitz, Blade Arc, Wendingo Totem, Devouring Swam, Grasping Vines[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Modrogens Pact, Field Command, Primal Bond, Void - Ward Aura, Counter Strike[/li] [li]WPS Skills: n/a[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added, Please check for Accuracy

Hey Cryo, I think you need to add a new segment to your build list design, which is confirmed power in Crucible Arenas. Build author can just denote the highest Crucible/Gladiator wave they have reached, like [C89] or [G136] or the like. On which note, I wish for an amendment to my build, the Shadow’s Chill build for Spellbreakers, to have it be set to Gladiator 140 [G140] as my personal record wave. Without 100% optimal gear, at that. Which means my build is pretty much confirmed for G150 once I get those last few items I need, or MAYBE I actually use a consumable for that wave, rolf.

Honestly i am not sure we would want that. Yes it is good information but it also would encourage bad habits. It would force any build that is say under G100 to not be considered. This would cause people to lean to the build that will clear the highest just to farm and or have the build that clears the highest. Personally i think this encourages a bad habit as the Crucible is only an added DLC. I would prefer people picking builds for the play style they would enjoy rather than what can clear content.

just my .02

Edit:

So i’ve actually spent a good portion of the morning thinking of this in the back of my head. I am going to stand by my original statement that i do not think we should have this. There are a couple of other reasons being why i do not want to include this. I know personally i am not the best player when it comes to playing this game. That being said the rating you are asking to included is purely subjective to the players skill. Just because player A can reach g130 does not mean player B can reach g130 with the exact same character. If everyone would like this metric captured for builds. Then i will add this per the request of the comunity. On a personal stance i am very much against it as it takes away from what i feel is the purpose of this thread. It will push builds out that capitalize on the “fun” factor in lue of what G### can it achieve.

There was a thread around abusing OFF reducing fire resistance. Anyone know what this build was called? I can’t find it anywhere today.

Here is my guide:

[ul]
[li][v1.0] (u) (g3) Elemental-Aether Druid (ACBelMutie)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Elemental, Aether.[/li] [li]Active Skills: Panetti’s Replicating Missile, Devastation, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Mirror of Ereoctes and Nullification.[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Reckless Power, Aether Aura, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Void-Ward Aura.[/li] [li]WPS Skills: [/li] [/ul]
[/list]

It has no videos yet, but I’ll upload a few ones in the next days.

Greetings

[ul]
[li][Caster][v1.0] (u) (g3) Elemental-Aether Druid (ACBelMutie)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Elemental, Aether.[/li] [li]Active Skills: Panetti’s Replicating Missile, Devastation, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Mirror of Ereoctes and Nullification.[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Reckless Power, Aether Aura, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Void-Ward Aura.[/li] [li]WPS Skills: [/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added, Please check for accuracy.

I also added [Caster]

Also thanks a ton for formatting for me. Guy’s are almost doing my job for me now.

[Ranged] (u) (vid) (g5) The Deathbringer (Crazyfroggg)

• Damage: Chaos, Physical, Vitality
  • Active Skills: Cadence, Doom Bolt, Blood of Dreeg
  • Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Field Command
  • WPS Skills: Fighting Spirit, Deadly Momentum

Hello mate, when you have the time, please include my post in the compendium. Ty very much

Sorry abour that. I was copying pasting and forgot the beggining.

The guide has 2 videos actually, so you can add the video label to it.

Greetings

[ul]
[li][Caster][v1.0] (u) (vid) (g2) Acid/Poison Witch Hunter (ACBelMutie)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Poison,Acid[/li] [li]Active Skills:Curse of Frailty, Dreeg’s Infinite Gaze, Dreeg’s Afflicted Spines, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blood of Dreeg, Blade Barrier[/li] [li]Passive Skills:Poison Aura, Veil of Shadow, Possesion[/li] [li]WPS Skills: [/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Greetings

Hello! Here’s my build.

[ul]
[li][Melee] [V1.0] (hc) (u) (vid) (d) (g4) Zues (Twan)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Lightning, Cold[/li] [li]Active Skills: Shard of Beronath, Oleron’s Blood, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirit, Mirror of Ereoctes, Blade Trap[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Viel of Shadow, Star Pact[/li] [li]WPS Skills: Dual Blades Line [/li] [/ul]
[/list]

[ul]
[li][Ranged] (u) (vid) (g5) The Deathbringer (Crazyfroggg)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Chaos, Physical, Vitality[/li] [li]Active Skills: Cadence, Doom Bolt, Blood of Dreeg[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Field Command[/li] [li]WPS Skills: Fighting Spirit, Deadly Momentum[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added, Please check for accuracy

Updated with (vid)

[ul]
[li][Caster][v1.0] (u) (vid) (g2) Acid/Poison Witch Hunter (ACBelMutie)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Poison,Acid[/li] [li]Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Dreeg’s Infinite Gaze, Dreeg’s Afflicted Spines, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blood of Dreeg, Blade Barrier[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Poison Aura, Veil of Shadow, Possesion[/li] [li]WPS Skills: n/a[/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added, Please check for accuracy

[ul]
[li][Melee] [V1.0] (hc) (u) (vid) (d) (g4) Zues (Twan)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Lightning, Cold[/li] [li]Active Skills: Shard of Beronath, Oleron’s Blood, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirit, Mirror of Ereoctes, Blade Trap[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Viel of Shadow, Star Pact[/li] [li]WPS Skills: Dual Blades Line [/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Added,
Please check for accuracy

didn’t he mean to call his build Zeus though ? as the build is lightning based, one may wonder :smiley:

“Zues” Might have personal meaning to him =)

Many thanks mate!

Ha ha, it just felt redundant adding “Build” after Zeus so I kept it simple. And by the way, this is a wonderful thing you’ve been doing, so thank you very much for the dedication.

Here is my guide:

[ul]
[li][Ranged]v1.0(vid)(g4) Fire Lucky Luck (Fire Elementalist) (ACBelMutie)[/li] [list]
[li]Damage: Fire, Physical.[/li] [li]Active Skills: Fire Strike, Thermite Mine, Canister Bomb, Flashband, Blooddrinker.[/li] [li]Passive Skills: Vindicative Flames, Flame Touched, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aether-Ward Aura.[/li] [li]WPS Skills: Salvo, Crossfire, Duelist. [/li] [/ul]
[/list]

Greetings

[Caster][v1.0] (u) (g4) (l) Poison master (Nandi)

Damage: Acid Poison.
Active Skills: Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Dreeg’s Infinite Gaze, Dreeg’s Afflicted Spines, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg,
Passive Skills: Possession, Field Command, Aether Ward Aura
Wps: None

Pls add this. :slight_smile: Thx.