Build Compendium of Russian-speaking community

To improve the game experience of russian speaking users this project was born.
This is a separate compendium containing builds made by russian community contributors, written in same language.

If you want to read the compendium:

[ul]
[li]The compendium can be found >> here <<.[/li]
[li]Credits to Miami who developed this site from scratch and maintains it.[/li]
[/ul]Discussion

• I kindly ask you to post reports, feedback and discussion in english. It’s the condition this thread exists on this forum.

Last time we had builds brought here from a non english community, it brought us the DA meta. I wonder what the russians will bring us this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Will surely get goodies here. Thanks veretragna!

A really interesting project! I hope I will find time to add my builds to it.

I must mention that it’s intended to contain 2 builds per page. Don’t mind that now it contains only one build per page, it’s temporary.

I’m waiting :wink:

Those Russian names though, they are hilarious! КАРАТЕЛЬ!

Don’t know what you’re talking about, the translation is perfect :smiley:

Far, far from perfect, actually.

</friendly sarcasm>

Why, you don’t like a bit creative approach to translation? There’s nothing wrong with translating Korba’s Hood as Korba’s Muzzle :rolleyes: :smiley:

Or as Korba’s hood:

//youtu.be/SJ1NKcqiibI

Nice one:D

Hi veretragna,
nice project. I’m looking forward …
Btw some links in the pdf document are dead.

Hi! All document links are verified by myself. If some links are not clickable, better download the document.
If you still think the link is dead, please post its screenshot here, I’ll check it immediately.

Update: I catched an error. Somehow hyperlinks include the Carriage return character :rolleyes: Working on removing 'em.

Now it works fine. Thanks.

An update has arrived. 5 new builds added.
The latest version of the compendium can be found >> here <<, as always.

If you experienced some troubles with accessing the document, everything is ok now - Google Drive somehow disabled an access for everyone. Fixed

An update has arrived. 9 builds added.

An update has arrived. 8 builds added, 1 build is updated.