Build Compendium VII

[Ranged/Caster][1.0.6.0] (c+) Nightblade Guildmaster - Cold PB WH - 150 -170 Gladiator 9:45(Superfluff)
Damage: Cold
Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Curse of Frailty, Pneumatic Burst, Blood of Dreeg, SS, BB
Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Posession, Solaels’s Witcjfire
WPS Skills: none

Hi Chthon. Forgot about this one for a while.

Thanks

Hi Chthon,

I have new builds to submit. Thanks in advance for time and dedication.

[Caster]1.0.6.1Stun Jacks Purifier - Lokarr 30 seconds (Belzzzz)
Damage : Lightning.
Active Skills : Stun Jacks, Storm of Elgoloth, Storm Shard, Thermite Mines, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal.
Passive Skills : Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Ulzuin’s Chosen, Deadly Aim, Aura of Conviction.
WPS Skills : none.

[Ranged]1.0.6.1 A simple Runebinder Mage Hunter (Belzzzz)
Damage : Elemental.
Active Skills : Runic Bolts, Rune of Hagarrad, Horn of gandarr, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal.
Passive Skills : Inner Focus, Iskandra Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Deadly Aim, Aura of Conviction, Ranged Expertise.
WPS Skills : Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread.

[G&B Caster]1.0.6.1 The StrongBinder – A Reign of Ice and Fire (Belzzzz)
Damage : Fire and Cold.
Active Skills : Cadence, Rune of Hagarrad, Rune of Kalistor, Nullification, Overguard, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal.
Passive Skills : Fighting Spirit, Field Command, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Ranged Expertise.
WPS Skills : Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Markovian’s Advantage.

Add this pls. Vindicator.

[Ranged]1.0.6.1 The Watcher (Nandi)
Damage : Lightning.
Active Skills : Primal strike, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Strom shard, Wind Devil, Wendingo totem.
Passive Skills : Deadly Aim, Ranged Expertise,
WPS Skills : Modrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Whirling Blades.

Sup, Chton!

[Caster][1.0.6.1] Vanilla Ice: 10s Mad Queen, 11-12 minute Cruc. Glad. 150-170, no M.I.s/greens Spellbreaker (u) (c+) (g2) (vid) (mad_lee)

Damage: Cold, Frosburn
Active Skills: Phantasmal Blade, Trozan’s Sky Shard, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Pneumatic Burst, Chillspikes, Callidor’s Tempest, Shadow Strike
Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Aura of Might, Star Pact
WPS: none

Hi!
Could you please add this builds to compendium.

[Melee][1.0.6.1] (c+) (g4) Morimhira, the Rageful - 2H Fire Savagery Vindicator, Gladiator farmer (under 10 minutes) (Veretragna)
Damage: Fire, Physical
Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Wendigo Totem, Word of Renewal
Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Deadly Aim
WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval

EDIT:

[Melee][1.0.6.1] (c+) (g3) Hanalincu, the Snowstorm - 2H Cold Cadence Blademaster, Gladiator Farmer (under 12 minutes) (Veretragna)
Active Skills: Cadence, Phantasmal Blades, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Summon Nemesis
Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Heart of the Winter King, Presence of Might, Fighting Spirit, Menhir’s Will
WPS Skills: none

Hey, Cthon! First time posting on build compendium are these posts alright?
Thanks!:smiley:

[Ranged/Caster][1.0.6.1] Gutripper Warder 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)

Damage: Bleed, Vitality
Active Skills: Cadence, Savagery, Devouring Swarm, Grasping Vines, War Cry, Soul of Nazaran
Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Field Command, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Whirling Blades
WPS: Feral Hunger, Upheaval, Blood Spines

[Caster][1.0.6.1] Dark Disciple 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)

Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
Active Skills: Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Bloody Pox, Ravenous Earth, Dreeg’s Afflicted Spines, Curse of Frailty, Mark of Torment, Blood of Dreeg, Acid Purge
Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Spectral Binding, Blood Rite, Whirling Blades
WPS: None

[Melee][1.0.6.1] Deathmarked Infiltrator 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)

Damage: Cold, Frostburn
Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Reaper’s Marl, Blade Spirit, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Inquisitor’s Seal, Blade Barrier, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal
Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Aura of Censure, Chilling Weapons
WPS: Belgothian’s Sheers, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution

Sorry to dump more crap on ya, chthon. Thanks in advance!

[2H shooter] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g2) +40% WD Savagery Trickster (sir spanksalot)
Damage: Lightning, Electrocute, Sadly unconverted physical damage
Active skills: Savagery, wind devil, word of renewal, Inquisitor’s seal,
Passive skills: Deadly aim, Stormcaller’s pact, Mogdrogen’s pact, stormcaller aura
WPS skills: Feral hunger, Bursting rounds, Chilling rounds, Storm spread, Void rounds

[2H FW caster] [1.0.6.1] ©(g4) Unimaginative Fire FW Commando (sir spanksalot)
Damage: Fire, Burn, Pierce
Active skills: Forcewave, BWC, Thermite mines, Blitz, Blazing charge, War cry, Flash bang
Passive skills: Field command, Flametouched, Temper, Blastshield, Vindictive Flame, Oleron’s rage, Seal of Blades
WPS skills: N.A.

[Melee][1.0.6.1] (g2) Burger Breaker - Build your own budget Spellbreaker

Active Skills: Shadow Strike, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Blade Barrier
Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact
WPS Skills: Execution

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65863

I haven’t completely updated the thread Post 123 onward builds have yet to be added. Anyway, this is more related to me quitting than the compendium.

Well some real life changes mean that not only would become inactive on the forums but also won’t be playing the game for quite a while. Even a return for Forgotten Gods expansion seems unlikely (unfortunately), by the time I get settled and get around to trying out the expac there’s good chance the forums would be a graveyard :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly wanted to stick around to explore the newly added tiers past the “Ascendant” status :rolleyes:.
It’s been a great few years around these forums many interesting peeps such as powbam, Ceno, Dikkiedik Superfluff, JoV, jiaco, Dioarchet, Duck_King, eisprinzessin, Drizzto, Ptirodaktill, feelsgoodstoya, Evil_Baka, Thrasheur, Weyu, PrinceXavier, mad_lee, Sobertooth, okami, elfe, Ram, Warebare, Snazzblaster, Avcytes, TomoDak, x1x1x1x2, Autentist, Nandi, Tz Tz, Strannik, korsar, Cepheus, Pyroscar, actuanpanda, sir spanksalot, Safarel, reapersgaze, thepowerofmediocrity, KoalaeiO, Jagermeister, Lokarr, Norzan, Stupid Dragon, Scene, Sfbistmg, Mauricius, mamba, medea fleecestaler etc. (fuckin’ hell there are too many names to fit in this post so some of you guys had to be skipped sorry :p) and of course everyone’s favorite Mr. Zantai.

I knew something like this would eventually happen which is why I was posting builds so actively for a while and was dodging things like becoming a praetorian. I took on the compendium mainly because no one else appeared to be interested and also because I thought I’d be around for at least a year more. Guess I was wrong.

Thanks to the developers for making this awesome game. The game has come a long way and so have the players playing it. Things have gone from “I don’t want the devs to nerf this” to “this thing is too broken, please nerf it”. It’s been great to be a part of this journey. Good luck to you guys with the Forgotten Gods’s sales and for the last time give us Mythical Warhammer of Heavenly Judgement already. :rolleyes:

Tears of joy/sadness aside I’ll be around a few days after this dramatic post since I still need to attend to the matter of my succession. Regarding which I need to say that the job is open to any one who is confident that they can stick around the forums for a decent amount of time. It’s not as taxing as it appears to be, there are some neat tricks to turn this into a very easy job especially in the events of mass updates.
On the topic of my guides I still have like 20 build concepts that need updating. I am not sure I will have the time to update all of them but I’ll make sure I update the most important ones.

Since I’ll be around a few days you guys can expect the compendium to be updated by tomorrow or maybe the day after. People interested in taking over the compendium pm me.

EDIT:

By real life changes I don’t mean anything too negative. It just means new job, moving towns, new surroundings. Judging from what I’ve seen I won’t have too much time for myself for quite a while.

Is everything ok with you? Sorry for (probably) indelicate question

Edit: gasp, don’t scare people here like that :smiley: Now I’m calm and hoping you’ll return eventually.

//youtu.be/E781QE7ZQK8

New job, new town. Need time to adjust, it’ll take some time. I just don’t know how much. Best case scenario I return in a few months like nothing happened. Worse case I return after a year or two.

I edited the original post cause of your comment :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I see that, and edited my post too.

Edit: gasp, don’t scare people here like that :smiley: Now I’m calm and hoping you’ll return eventually.

It’s the end of an era.

I find it strangely poetic that this is happening right before the release of an expac titled “forgotten gods.”

EDIT: FFS chthon. I just read your edit. Lmaoooooo

This is :furious:

Who would I troll if you’re gone?! :cry:

Ummm…

Literally everyone else ever, including alternate universe versions of the dev’s as-of-yet unborn children, users on BBs that have names that somewhat resemble this one (gramdon, grindog), and of course Hugh Jackman.

Chthon - you will be missed! I hope the new town new digs new everything works out, and that you’ll be back sooner rather than later!

Thank you for your contributions to the community. Best of luck with Real Life stuff and we’ll see you on the other side of Forgotten Gods. :wink:

There always must be a Dead God.

So, where’s my Mythical Warhammer of Heavenly Judgement?! :furious:

Lazy devs :rolleyes:

Good night, sweet prince.

You will be missed, buddy. Don’t despare about forums, though, since there will be a few stubborn fans left, which you will recognize, I’m sure of it!

If TQ is any indicator, and it should be, we’ll be here for a few years yet. I’ll be anyway, forums like this one were some of the first things I encountered online way back in the old days of the late 20th century, and for some reason they’ve never gone the way of altavista, myspace etc.

God now I feel old :stuck_out_tongue:

This item better have an in-joke as flavor text, whenever it finally appears :wink:

good luck in IRL thingies Mr chthon !! one day you will return like me, there is no escape from GD :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: