Build Compendium VII

[Melee]1.0.4.1(vid)(c+)(g5) An obvious Octavius build for reliable 150-170 farming, no MIs required (actuanpanda)
Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
Active Skills: Forcewave, Cadence, Blitz, Warcry, Blade Arc, Overguard, Curse of Frailty, Doomforce, Blood of Dreeg
Passive Skills:Whirling Blades, Presence of Might, Oleron’s Rage, Colossal Might
WPS Skills: None

[Melee]1.0.4.1(vid)(c+)(g5) Beronath’s Distiction - DW Death Knight. (actuanpanda)
Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, Warcry, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment.
Passive Skills:Presence of Might, Oleron’s Rage, Spectral Binding
WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique, Direwolf Claw, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge.

============

I think it’s also time for me to say goodbye. Hope to see you suckers in GD2 if that ever happens.

Woah, a new compendium! Submitting my builds that I never got to pass on the previous one.

[Melee/caster]1.0.4.1(g4)(c+) Bleed Witchblade Wave 170 Butcher (x1x1x1x2)
Damage: Bleed, Physical
Active Skills:Blade arc, Cadence, Curse of Frailty, Blitz, Overguard, Blood of Dreeg
Passive Skills: Menhir’s Bulwark, Field Command, Whirling Blades, Counter Strike

[Melee/caster]1.0.4.1(g5)(c+) 2h Bleed Warder 170 Butcher (x1x1x1x2)
Damage: Bleed, Physical
Active Skills:Blade arc, Debouring Swarm Blitz, Savagery, Grasping Vines, Wendigo Totem
Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Whirling Blades, Counter Strike
WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Zolhan’s Technique

Also, I have the same concerns on the © and (c+) labels as TPOM but was busy yesterday to comment. To add to his suggestion on the labels, I would like to suggest adding new tag for builds viable for challenger. I think (c-) for challenger 150, © for glad 150 and (c+) for glad 170 is fine. I’m not including challenger 170 cause that’s mostly irrelevant for farming.

I know you can’t implement the changes on some of the older builds but it would be helpful for new builds that will come around.

Added builds from panda and x1y1z2

Also made changes to tag listing based on x1y1z2’s post

I relegated the builds that couldn’t do 170 from c+ to c category after updating the definitions
I can’t promise I’ll be doing the same for c to c- category

Thanks, Ch’thon. Needs more Warlock! :slight_smile: I’m hoping to add to that at some point.

[Caster][1.0.4.1] (U) (G4) Pure Arcanist
Active Skills: Callidor’s Tempest, TSS, Devastation, Mirror, Nullification
Passive Skills: IEE, Maiven’s Sphere, Star Pact
Gear Skills: Iskandra’s Unity & Citadel

No videos yet been sick will update with videos later this week when no longer ill.
Also will be doing every single class build except Shaman as I really don’t like the class’s skills that much

Link isn’t especially accurate; you probably want to use this: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68362

TY, being tired and sick isn’t always the best combo to do things :slight_smile:

[Ranged][1.0.4.1] ©(vid)DW Pistol Purifier (AKDONG)
Damage: Fire(main), Cold, Lightning
Active Skills: Fire strike, Word of Renewal, Thermite mines, Inquisitor Seal
Passive Skills: Flame touched, Vindictive flame, Aura of Censure, Deadly aim.
WPS Skills: Bursting round, Storm spread, Chilling rounds, Burning void #1, Burning void #2, Blazing fury.

Ey sorry guys won’t be in for 1-2 weeks. Some IRL stuff got in the way

Just keep posting stuff to the compendium, I’ll add them when I return. I won’t be logging in during this period.
As usual, don’t pm me for Compendium related stuff. Just post them here and I’ll check’em out

ADKONG and sfb, i’ll add your builds after I return. Sorry :undecided:

Ey sorry guys won’t be in for 1-2 weeks. Some IRL stuff got in the way

Just keep posting stuff to the compendium, I’ll add them when I return. I won’t be logging in during this period.
As usual, don’t pm me for Compendium related stuff. Just post them here and I’ll check’em out

Added both ADKONG and sfb’s builds

EDIT:

I’ll log in one last time for a few hours today. During that period I will add any builds that might have been posted. If you miss the window then your build will be added once I return. Have a nice day

A new challenger appears to take up the mantle? Thanks for doing this, Chthon.
I didn’t submit my old build so I might as well do it now.

[Ranged] [v1.0.5.0] (u) (c+) (g2) (l) (vid) [COLOR=goldenrod]The Railgun[/COLOR] Vindicator (Weyu)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    [li]Active Skills: Savagery, Inquisitor’s Seal, Wendigo Totem, Word of Renewal, Wind Devil[/li]
  • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Aura, Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact
  • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Blazing Fury

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66166

@Weyu Added your build.

Whelp, I’m off now. Enjoy the patch you guys

Adding my purifier:

[Caster]1.0.4.1/1.0.5.0(g4)(c+) MINES EVERYWHERE! - Fire Runebinder Purifier Crucible 170 Exploder (x1x1x1x2)
Damage: Fire
Active Skills:Rune of Hagarrad, Rune of Kalastor, BWC, Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal.
Passive Skills: Aura of Convicton, Flame Touched, Seal of resonance, Vindictive Flame

[Auramancer/caster/melee] 1.0.5.0©(vid) Riftmaster (ArchHeretic)

[ul][li]Damage: Cold, fire, lightning.[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Chaos Strike #1, Chaos Strike #2, Shadow strike, Word of pain, Rune of Kalastor, Word of renewal, Pneumatic Burst, Kymon’s Wrath Tincture, Ring of steel, Blade spirit, Stormflame Tincture[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Veil of shadow, Deadly aim[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Amarasta’s quick cut, Execution[/li]
[/ul]

Welcome back Chthon!

Would you please add these Builds :

[Caster]1.0.5.0(vid)(g5) Lightning Flames of Ignaffar Vindicator - A Tanky Caster Killing Grava w/o Healing Potions (TZ Tz)
Damage: Lightning Electrocute
Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Chaos Strike, Inquisitor Seal, Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Word of Renewal, Obliteration
Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Whirling Blades

[Caster]1.0.5.0(vid)(g5) Enigma Caster Death Knight - An Unique Mysterious Physical Shield Caster Death Knight (TZ Tz)
Damage: Physical Internal Trauma
Active Skills: Drain Essence, Blitz, War Cry, Forcewave, Doomforce, Overguard
Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Oleron’s Rage, Might of Beronath, Presence of Might, Field Command, Spectral Binding

[Caster]1.0.5.1(vid)(l)(g5) Garnet The Burning Gazer - Pure Caster Fire Drain Essence Apostate (TZ Tz)
Damage: Fire Burn
Active Skills: Drain Essence, Chaos Strike, Inquisitor Seal, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Word of Renewal
Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Spectral Binding, Deadly Aim

[Caster]1.0.5.1(vid)(g5) CDR Lightning AAR Warlock - Gargabol Deathstalker Fabius MQ Kuba Theodin w/o Healing Pots (TZ Tz)
Damage: Cold Lightning
Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Chaos Strike, Curse of Frailty, Callidor’s Tempest, Nullification, Blood of Dreeg, Mirror of Ereoctes
Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Iskandra’s Unity, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality

Thank you :slight_smile:

Huh so this is kinda sudden but due to some changes in real life my forum time is going to be limited but I do not plan to abandon the compendium

I know there are pending builds at the moment so I’ll be adding them on Friday. This is how things will work now till I am here, I’ll update this compendium every Friday with whatever gets posted here.

This also means I might not post builds as actively as I used to

Sorry for this and thank you for understanding.

[Caster][1.0.5.0] The Deceiver - A Cataclysmic Non TD Elemental Pure Mage - Gladiator 170 NukerSuperfluff
Damage: Elemental
Active Skills: Word of Pain, Storm Fire, Curse of Frailty, , Rune of Haggarad (for proc&DA shred only), Bloody Pox ( for proc&OA shred),
Passive Skills: Word of Renewal, Aura of Censure, Blood of Dreeg, Arcane Resonance

Hello mr Chthon. Could you please add this to the compendium? Thanks:)

[Caster]1.0.5.1(g4)©(vid) Diviner’s Spellbinder - no pets, just pure reap spirit power(Safarel)
Damage: Aether
Active Skills: Reap Spirit, Siphon Souls, Nullification, Mark of Torment, Mirror, Aether Corruption, Ravenous Earth, Devastation
Passive Skills: Iscandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Spectral Binding, Arcane Resonance

Would you kindly to add this to compendium?

[Caster]1.0.5.1(g4)(c+)Abomasnow Hail Warlock - Cold Devastation/TSS Warlock for 170 Crucible (x1x1x1x2)
Damage: Cold, bit of lightning and aether
Active Skills: Devastation, Trozan’s Sky Shard, Curse of Frailty, Nullification, Blood of Dreeg, Mirror of Ereoctes, Callidor’s Tempest
Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Seal of Resonance x2

Adding my Warlock, Thanks!

Please add this one:

[Pet][1.0.3.2] (hc)(u)(c-)(g1)(l)AoM CDR Primal Spirit Conjurer(gregory_portman)
Damage: Pet Physical, Pet Bleeding, Pets Retaliation, Pet Acid, Pet Fire, Pet Chaos, Pet Elemental
Active Skills: Conjure Primal Spirit, Summon Briarthorn, Summon Hellhound, Summon Familiar, Blood of Dreeg (w/ Aspect of the Guardian), Curse of Frailty (w/ Vulnerability), Devouring Swarm
Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact (w/ Heart of the Wild + Oak Skin), Primal Bond, Bonds of Bysmiel (w/ Manipulation), Hellfire, Emboldening Presence, Presense of Might, Void-Ward, Fiendmaster, Blood of Dreeg, Chaous Aura (Salazar’s Harbringer), Master of Spirits, Frenzied Devotion, Giant’s Blood, Howl of Mogdrogen, Sphepherd’s Call, Bysmiel’s Command, Rend, Assasin’s Mark
WPS: