Build Compendium VII

[Caster] [1.0.5.1] (u) (g2) (c+) (vid) Emperor’s Archmage: All Content Viable, Easy to Gear Sorceress (mad_lee)
Damage: Burn, Fire, Elemental, bit of Chaos, bit of Electrocute
Active Skills: Flashbang, Blackwater Cocktail, Mirror of Ereoctes, Callidor’s Tempest, Cannister Bomb, Nullification, Thermite Mines, Stormfire
Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Vindictive Flame, Whirling Blades
WPS: none

Sup!

Btw compendium gets updated every Friday, I just don’t report the updation. So keep posting things

[Melee/Caster]1.0.5.1(g5) 2H physical Forcewave Battle Mage - Dovakin misadventures in Cairn (Strannik)
Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
Active Skills: Forcewave, Blitz, War Cry, Rebuke, Ground Smash, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Citadel, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Whirling Blades
WPS Skills: None

Chthon, could you please add this to compendium?

[Ranged]1.0.5.1(g5)(c+) Runic Bolts Runebinder Elemental Tactician - Pure Marksmanship for 170 Waves, also 16s MQ (x1x1x1x2)
Damage: Elemental
Active Skills: Runic Bolts, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Rune of Hagarrad, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal.
Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Field Command, Whirling Blades
WPS Skills: Bursting Rounds, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique

My latest one. Thanks!

Chthon, could you please fix broken link for
“[Ranged]1.0.5.1(g5)(c+) Runic Bolts Runebinder Elemental Tactician - Pure Marksmanship for 170 Waves, also 16s MQ (x1x1x1x2)”?

The correct one is http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69745

Regards,
Strannik

It’s done. I must’ve mixed up the numbers since I never copy the entire link. I am just used to editing the thread numbers. It’s much quicker for me this way

The original link doesn’t work for you? It’s weird cause both the link I submitted and your corrected link both direct to the same thread for me.

Yes, I was redirected to the page with incorrect link warning: “No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.”.

While updating the thread I must’ve been doing something else and mixed up the thread number (the number at the end of the url)

Sorry.

EDIT:

Other build links are also broken. I must’v browsing hentai cause those numbers look oddly familiar

I see. Thank you for noticing it. And Chthon looks to have edited it already too.

It’s not on your part, really. When I submitted the build I got the url from the single post view and removed the postcount=1 part to show the whole thread. I thought it had the same post number as the thread (turns out it’s not the same, TIL) and never really thought about it further cause it worked for me, until now it still works.

Chthon, one more link is needed to be fixed (it points to grim calc for now):

[Retaliation] [1.0.2.1] (u) (g5) © (vid) (I) The Immortal Retaliator, Avenger of Cairn Tactician (Autentist)

The correct link is http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56919

That wasn’t a broken link. Autentist most likely submitted the GT link in his/her submission back when Dikkie was in charge of the compendium

Fixed it

I checked the links added during my period and besides the ones reported by Strannik I didn’t see any hentai links. So we’re all good

With all due respect:

• [Vitality Caster] (u)(g3) Valguur’s Corrupted Storm - Vitality based Storm Totem [b]Ritualist /b, Ritualist section, in fact leads to [Vitality Caster] Vitality Storm - Vitality based Storm Totem Conjurer;
  • [melee][1.0.2.1] (u)(l)(vid)(g3)(c+) DoubleBlitz Commando - 100% faceroll, 99.9% unkillable (jajaja), Commando Section - calling out b[/b] tag since there’s no leveling guide yet so far (sadly).
    Thanks.

if you want you can add this build to the compendium

[Ranged][1.0.5.1] (u)(g4)©(vid) Full Elemental RR Purifier Gunslinger

Damage: Elemental (Fire, Cold & Lightning)
Active Skills: Fire Strike, Thermite Mine, BWC, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal
Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Arcane Resonance
WPS Skills: Deadly Aim, Burstin Rounds, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70133

thx, have a good day

Hi Chthon,

Would you please add these Builds :

[Melee]1.0.5.1(vid)(g4) Lifestealer DW Fire Burn Sorceress / Sorcerer - 14s MQ, Gargabol, Fabius, Kuba, Grava (TZ Tz)
Damage: Fire Burn
Active Skills: Fire Strike, Blazing Charge, Flashbang, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Blast Shield, Void-Ward
WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw

[Caster]1.0.5.1(vid)(g5) Pure Glass Canon Elemental AAR Warlock - Just AAR (TZ Tz)
Damage: Cold Lightning
Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Curse of Frailty, Nullification, Summon Familiar, Blood of Dreeg, Mirror of Ereoctes
Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Iskandra’s Unity, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Bonds of Bysmiel, Presence of Might

[Melee]1.0.5.1(vid)(g5) Corrupted Chaos Lifestealer DW / S&B Melee Pyromancer - Grim Fate Gruesome Invincible Tentacle (TZ Tz)
Damage: Chaos
Active Skills: Fire Strike, Blazing Charge, Blackwater Cocktail, Thermite Mine, Unleash Chaos, Blood of Dreeg
Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Blast Shield, Soalel’s Witchfire, Possession
WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw, Burning Void

[Caster]1.0.5.1(vid)(g4) Cold Missile Launcher Warlock - Cold Frostburn Trozan Chillspikes (TZ Tz)
Damage: Cold Forstburn
Active Skills: Chillspikes, Chaos Strike, Curse of Frailty, Trozan’s Sky Shard, Nullification, Blood of Dreeg, Mirror of Ereoctes, Summon Familiar
Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Bonds of Bysmiel

[Caster]1.0.5.1(vid)(g4) Lightning Missile Launcher Warlock - Lightning Electrocute Trozan Stormfire (TZ Tz)
Damage: Lightning Electrocute
Active Skills: Stormfire, Sigil of Consumption, Curse of Frailty, Trozan’s Sky Shard, Nullification, Blood of Dreeg, Mirror of Ereoctes
Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Whirling Blades

[Caster]1.0.5.1(vid)(g4) Cold Assassin Caster Spellbreaker - Cold Trozan Chillspikes Ninja (TZ Tz)
Damage: Cold Forstburn
Active Skills: Chillspikes, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Trozan’s Sky Shard, Nullification, Pneumatic Burst, Mirror of Ereoctes, Blade Barrier
Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Veil of Shadow, Aether-Ward

[Caster]1.0.5.1(vid)(g4) Lightning Stormfire Vindicator - All AoM Nemesis - Free Cool Component Skills (TZ Tz)
Damage: Lightning Electrocute
Active Skills: Stormfire, Chaos Strike, Inquisitor Seal, Wendigo Totem, Wind Devil, Storm Totem, Word of Renewal
Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Spark of Ultos, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Deadly Aim

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

First ever build, so go easy on me - not so much a final version as one requiring advice! Sorry if the formatting isn’t quite right either…

[Melee][1.0.5.1] (u) Nephilim: Vitality Death Knight (gouldec)
Damage: Vitality/Decay, Aether, Cold, Physical, Pierce, Bleeding
Active Skills: Cadence, Blitz, Bone Harvest, Siphon Souls, Overguard, Mark of Torment, Reap Spirit
Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Field Command, Menhir’s Will, Military Conditioning, Veterancy, Decorated Soldier
WPS Skills: Fighting Spirit, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pn6a1Z

The Scepter of Malmouth+Dreadguard version!

@Tz and @gouldec I’ll add them tomorrow
@doombringer post your build with the correct format
@bykot thank you for bringing that to my attention. I made a mistake with the GT link and added the Valguur Conjurer instead of Ritualist to that thread. I’ll rectify it tomorrow
I’ll remove the (l) tag from jajaja’s guide tomorrow

[Melee/Caster]1.0.5.1(g5)© Death Prophet-Valgur Ritualist Leechtank (Ptirodaktill)
Damage: Vitality, Vitality decay
Active Skills: Bone harvest, Siphon souls, Devouring swarm, Savagery,Storm totem, Il omen, Ravenous earth, wendigo totem, Mark of Torment.
Passive Skills: Mogdrogen pact, Spectral binding, Harbringer of souls.
WPS Skills: Reaping strike, Necrotic edge.

Add plz.

Added all your builds including Ptiro’s cause I added builds on Saturday instead of Friday.

@gouldec we don’t have any rule regarding posting only GT links but it’d be best if you make a dedicated thread for your build. It’d be easier to make changes to your build that way.
Also it could use some polishing - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GpLdlV

@Tz Tz You made me work quite a bit :smiley:

@bykot I removed the (l) tag from jajaja’s guide. I’ll be updating the Corrupted Storm Ritualist guide tomorrow so that will also get rectified

Chthon, should my Trickster be changed with a “c” because of Crucible?

I finished it but it´s nearly a complete different build. I will add it in the 1st posting.