Build Compendium VIII

@Excelsiar: Your submission is missing the required tags, so I can’t add them in till it’s done.

Did all the submissions on the train. :slight_smile:

Everything’s in order except for excelsiar’s.

Not all :slight_smile:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=647537#post647537

waves fist pathetically in sir spanksalot’s general direction

I don’t see anything. :rolleyes:

I’ll fix it when I’m back home from the clinic. :slight_smile:

Hey spanks, sorry about that. Hoping this is better:rolleyes:

[Ranged/Caster]1.0.6.1(g3)(vid) Gutripper Warder 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)
Damage: Bleed, Vitality
Active Skills: Cadence, Savagery, Devouring Swarm, Grasping Vines, War Cry, Soul of Nazaran
Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Field Command, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Whirling Blades
WPS: Feral Hunger, Upheaval, Blood Spines

[Caster]1.0.6.1(c+)(vid) Dark Disciple 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)
Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
Active Skills: Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Bloody Pox, Ravenous Earth, Dreeg’s Afflicted Spines, Curse of Frailty, Mark of Torment, Blood of Dreeg, Acid Purge
Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Spectral Binding, Blood Rite, Whirling Blades
WPS: None

[Melee]1.0.6.1(c+)(vid) Deathmarked Infiltrator 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)
Damage: Cold, Frostburn
Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Reaper’s Marl, Blade Spirit, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Inquisitor’s Seal, Blade Barrier, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal
Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Aura of Censure, Chilling Weapons
WPS: Belgothian’s Sheers, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution

All posts have been submitted. The compendium is finally up to date. :slight_smile:

@excelsiar: Don’t sweat it. You’re the only person you’re troubling. :wink:

Hm… Look at my build, Ctrl+F “Morimhira”. Looks like broken tags
Edit: Also version [1.0.6.1] is duplicated both in Morimhira and Hanalincu

Is it finally up to His Majesty’s satisfaction? :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, sorry man. Still getting used to the formatting, and I must’ve copy/pasted your title from the actual guide without thinking it through - hence the double 1.0.6.1

Just fine now :stuck_out_tongue:

[Military/Caster][1.0.6.1] Warder (Soldier/Shaman)
Damage: Physics
Active Skills: Primitive Strike, Storm Totem, War Cry, Totem Wendigo
Passive Skills: Mogrodgen’s pact, Field Command, Rage of Orleon.
WPS Skills: Brute Force, Fighting Spirit, Will of Menhir

@Archangel: Your build has been added to the compendium, but I redid the format. Please:

1. Confirm if the changes are okay with you
  2. Not flaming or anything, but please try to stick closer the the formatting the next time you post a build. It would help me a lot. :slight_smile:

Yes, I confirm that it’s me and I’m all right. This is my first build, which I posted. For errors I apologize, then it will be better

Dude. Don’t apologize. :slight_smile:

We good mate. We good.

Thank you very much guys for your help, as well as Many thanks to Safarel and Authentist :smiley:

@sir spanksalot: the “Unimaginative Fire Forcewave Commando - 170 facewrecker” has been attributed to myself. Yet, it’s yours :slight_smile:

Also, the first build on Battlemage by Belzzzz is a Tactician

Jesus spanks. Git ur shit 2gether boi.

EDIT: All fixed. Thanks for keeping me honest, mates. Still getting used to the formatting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good evening sir :slight_smile:
Could you please add this build to compendium? Thanks.

[ul][li][DW Ranged] [1.0.6.1] (g3) (c+) (vid) Blackiron Whirlwind - DW Pistols Physical Cadence Deathknight, Gladiator farmer (~12 min) (Veretragna)[/li][LIST]
[li]Damage: Physical[/li]
[li]Active skills: Cadence, Bone Harvest, War Cry, Siphon Souls, Call of the Grave, Mark of Torment[/li]
[li]Passive skills: Oleron’s Wrath, Field Command, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might, Fighting Spirit[/li]
[li]WPS: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique, Reaping Strike, Blazing Fury, Exterminate[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

Is it ok with this submission?

It’s perfect mate. it’s been added to the compendium. :slight_smile: