Build Compendium VIII

I was doing some edits and noticed that in the credits, only 6 names are listed:
Mirenheart, Missing String, ibugsy, Cryodacry, Dikkiedik, and Chthon

I’ve checked compendium 7, and there were only 5 names on it:
Mirenheart, Missing String, ibugsy, Cryodacry, Dikkiedik

Does anyone know who the slippery seventh is?

I’m not sure if there is a 7th as Dikkie also posted/maintained Compendium VI.

Cool beans. Thanks baka.

I feel so bad typing out your name either as evil, or baka.

Hi sir spanksalot!

First thx to take the compedium!

I have 1 idea for the compedium:

I know i can search with ctrl f on compedium, but i would like to see if all of the build will be in alphabet mode.

It’s sonfusing to see after commando come warder instead of druid or something with d.

i hope u will change it.

Hmm. I’ll definitely consider it…but what if I shrunk each segment using spoiler tags?

That way, it’ll be more collapsed, and easier to search?

Afaik you cant CTRL-F anything inside which means I cant search for builds that use particular skills. E.g. if I’m interested in Fire Strike builds across all classes.

Active mastery skills are always listed, why don’t use Ctrl+F?

Hah :p, call me Baka, I don’t mind. It’s a part of me by this point.

[ul][li][Caster] [1.0.6.1] (g3) Conduit of the Storm (Evil_Baka)[/li][LIST]
[li]Damage : Lightning, Electrocute[/li]
[li]Active skills : Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Aether Corruption, Pet Attack[/li]
[li]Passive skills : Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Censure, Void-Ward Aura, Stormcaller Aura[/li]
[li]WPS : [/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

I think that’s right?

x1x1x1 i test all of my build x) x) x) i just didnt use screenshoot video and other shit and the build in compndm they r boring i didnt see any build who can make the gameplaye more lovely or something like that thats why im making my own build even if they r not good for you.

@baka: Perfectly done.

@alv4h: It has nothing to do with the quality of your builds (I thought your warder was done a lot better). It’s the fact that the compendium 7 has never included non-AoM builds, and I intend to keep it that way with #8 if only because this seems to be good enough for most players here.

If you like, you can start a vanilla compendium for players without AoM. :slight_smile:

Does everyone want the compendium to be alphabetized?

That’s good QoL but I don’t really mind it staying as it is. Ctrl-F is friendly enough for me :stuck_out_tongue:

It’ll require a huge edit, so why don’t we put it off till when FG arrives?

That is way too, but it’s confusing see like this. :rolleyes:

Either way perfect.

Sup guys, posts 132 onwards on compendium 7 have yet to be added to this compendium because the thread is closed, and I need to manually type out each submission. :rolleyes:

Might take a few more days before I can get all the builds in.

:slight_smile:

P.S. Because I have to manually type in each submission, I will be adding all submissions listed regardless of their adherence to the submission format.

I know the U.I can be tricky and difficult to use, but it would be of a great help to me if future submissions followed the format a little closer.

Here’s a little videoI recorded for belzzzz on how to add indentations. :slight_smile:

You can just ask mods to open it for a time.

“Sup fool. Add this bitch in pls”

Err excuse me I never said this!

I can’t believe my reputation is being traduced in such an offhand manner!

:cry:

@Stupid dragon: Medea did offer, but I didn’t want to hassle anyone since it’s just a few more posts.

@Gouldec: I APOLOGIZE FOR NOTHING. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Archangel: You might need to rack up a few more posts before you can submit hyperlinks. If you press the quote button on the build compendium, you can copy/paste the format of a build, and basically change the details inside to fit yours.

That being said, the hyperlink should direct interested readers to a guide, and not just a GT-link.

P.S. Warlock = Arcanist + Occultist. Warder = Soldier + Shaman.

2nd EDIT: I LOVE how you invented new names for the skills. I do that too all the time. e.g. Dreeg’s evil eye = The toxic testicle

The toxic testicle! :smiley:

its oky just i wanted to see one of my build on compendium NVM.