Build Compendium VIII

Yeah. :confused:

It’s something I’m considering making myself but never got around to doing it.

It’s just not as fun when you can play with all the toys which comes with having a large item pool yknow?

I have planned to do at least two new beginner builds + build diaries (and video footage on YT) similar to x1x1x1x2’s purifier diary
( http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74454 ) I can not guarantee that they will clear house though :smiley:

To me, the most fun part of the game is to build up your chars from scratch :slight_smile: Letting everyone do their own journey, at least as much as possible.

Yeah I understand, it’s alot of work making a guide, but appreciated when someone do make em

Chthon’s Forcewave Commando is probably a good candidate to be put in the Beginner’s Builds, as it’s a great way to introduce people to the various Forcewave builds and Chthon has a Grimtools for a build that’s basically faction gear. He doesn’t have as much a leveling guide as the other Beginner’s builds, but the more builds that are in the Beginner’s section for people, the better.

Shopping had a solo class build that’s worth putting in the Compendium; shame that builder that wanted to make all solo class builds ended up ditching the project. It’s a shame pcx couldn’t clear the no equipment build, that would have been memorialized in eternal glory if that build was able to clear Ultimate with no gear.

All credit goes to Shopping

[ul]
[li][2H Ranged] [1.0.6.1] (g3)(vid) Inquisitor Solo Class Level 100 in 9 hours 32 minutes (Shopping)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Elemental[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Runic Bolts, Rune of Hagarrad, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Ranged Expertise, Aura of Censure, Artifact Handling, Deadly Aim[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Dear sir spanksalot,

Could you please consider to add my BM build to the compendium?

• Damage: Aether
  • Active Skills: Cadence, Krieg’s wrath, Blitz, War Cry, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Callidor’s Tempest
  • Passive Skills: Field Command, Reckless power, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s sphere protection, Whirling Blades
  • WPS Skills: None

Thanks,
Strannik

Hi spanks!
Could you add this to the compendium please?

[2h Melee]1.0.6.1(c+)(vid) Storm Warrior 150-170 gladiator farmer (Excelsiar)
Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor’s Seal, Word of Renewal
Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Whirling Blades, Stormcaller Aura, Aura of Censure
WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval

Would you also be able to edit the line on this build to be g3 category? Much thanks man! :smiley:

[Caster]1.0.6.1(c+)(vid) Dark Disciple 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)

Sir spanksalot,

Could you please add one more BM build of mine to the compendium?

• Active Skills: Blade Arc, Krieg’s wrath, Blitz, War Cry, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Callidor’s Tempest
  • Passive Skills: Field Command, Reckless power, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s sphere protection, Whirling Blades

Thanks,
Strannik

Sir spanksalot,

Could you please add yet another BM build to the compendium?

• Active Skills: Cadence, War Cry, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Callidor’s Tempest, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Aether Corruption
  • Passive Skills: Field Command, Reckless power, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s sphere protection
  • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage

P.S: Not sure if it is possible to point to the given build in post containing several builds.

Thanks,
Strannik

Hold on tight kids, the cavalry’s here! © Zhuugus

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) Ymirsiol, the Storm Titan - Ultos Savagery + PS Warder, Gladiator farmer (10 minutes) (Veretragna)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Lightning[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Savagery, Primal Strike, Wendigo Totem, Wind Devil, Blitz[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura, Whirling Blades, Menhir’s Will, Fighting Spirit[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval[/li]
[/ul][/list]

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g3)(vid) Everlasting Chaos - DW Chaos Cadence Tactician, Gladiator farmer (~12 minutes) (Veretragna)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Chaos[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Cadence, Word of Pain, War Cry, Word of Renewal, Blitz, Inquisitor Seal, Ravager’s Deathgaze[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Field Command, Aura of Conviction, Fighting Spirit, Deadly Aim[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Sup guys. Just got back home from a lovely holiday.

Gimme a day or so to get all the stuff sorted out.

And another one, Spanks!

[ul][li][1.0.6.1]Caster(g4)(vid) [1.0.6.1] Lazy Traplord: Runebinder Vindicator that refuses to kite (150-170 Cruc.Glad. under 10min) (mad_lee)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Cold, Fire, bit of Lightning, bit of pierce.[/li]
[li]Active: Rune of Hagaraad, Rune of Kalastor, Inquisitor Seal, Wendigo Totem, Wind Devil, Word of Renewal, Runic Bolts[/li]
[li]Passive: Aura of Censure, Mogdrogen Pact, Presence of Might[/li]
[li]WPS: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Giving spanks some work to do after coming back from vacation :stuck_out_tongue:

[ul]
[li][Caster] [1.0.6.1] (c+)(g4) [1.0.6.1]Anderos, the Runemaster - Double Rune Deceiver - 170 Build+Comprehensive Itemization Guide (x1x1x1x2)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Fire, Cold, Burn, Frostburn[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Rune of Hagarrad, Rune of Kalastor, Curse of Frailty, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Blood of Dreeg.[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Arcane Resonance[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/list]

My bad guys. Fell sick over the weekend. Will get it out by tonight.

Get well, bro :wink:

Hi , I would like to submit my build :slight_smile:

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.0.6.1] (g4)©(vid) [1.0.6.1]DW-Melee Vit FS Defiler ( Crucible 170 Cleared) (Firegunz)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Fire Stike, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Reaping Arc, Soul of Nazaran, Chaos strike [/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, Burning Void[/li]
[/ul][/list]

^mate, would you mind putting in the indentations?

@rest: submissions been done! Apologies for the hang up. :rolleyes:

My bad bro, heres the edit :eek:
hope you get well man

• [li][2h Melee]1.0.6.1(c+)(vid) Storm Warrior 150-170 gladiator farmer (Excelsiar) [/li][LIST]
  • Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
  • Active Skills: Savagery, Wind Devil, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor’s Seal, Word of Renewal
  • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Whirling Blades, Stormcaller Aura, Aura of Censure
  • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Upheaval

[/LIST]

[Caster]1.0.6.1(c+)(vid) Dark Disciple 150-170 Gladiator Farmer (Excelsiar)

Sir spanksalot,

Looks like formatting is broken in Battlemage section after “2H Cadence Battle Mage - the Blade of Aether” record - all the following builds records are included as sublist of this one.

Regards,
Strannik

Sir spanksalot,

Could you please add Battlemage build based on lightning Forcewave to the compendium?

• Damage: Lightning
  • Active Skills: Forcewave, Blitz, War Cry, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Aether corruption
  • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Stormcaller aura

Thanks,
Strannik

You’re right. I was making the submissions on the phone. Will fix them up asap

Thanks strannik!

@excelsiar: don’t sweat it homie. :slight_smile: