Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Greetings Sir Dragon, here is my updated Battlemage build, Thanks

• [Caster] [1.1.7.0] (sr) Uncle Ray Ray the Physical Aether Ray - Battlemage (arivus)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Albrechts Aether Ray, War Cry, Nadaan’s Strike, Callidor’s Tempest
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Mirror of Ereoctes, Fighting Spirit, Arcane Will
1 Like

Kon’nichiwa, Dragon!

Finally got good time to renew one of my old AoM builds. Could you consider to add the following battle mage to the compendium?

• [2H Melee/Caster] (mi)[1.1.7.0] Dovahkiin (Strannik)

• Active Skills: Rebuke, Forcewave, Eldritch Instability, Ground Smash, War Cry, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, IEE
    • WPS Skills: None
2 Likes
  • [Shield Melee] [1.1.7.0] (mi) (sr) Censor (Duchy)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Amatok’s Breath, Ascension, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Prismatic Aura, Arcane Resonance
1 Like

Greetings, Dragon!

Could you consider to update my death knight build in compendium?

• [2H Melee] [1.1.7.0] Death Hammer (Strannik)

• Active Skills: Blade Arc, Bone Harvest, Eldritch Instability, Ill Omen, War Cry, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Spectral Binding
1 Like
  • [2H melee] [1.1.7.1] (sr) Dragonborn (Duchy)

• Active Skills: Primal Strike, Wendigo Totem, Grasping Vines, War Cry, Sudden Strike
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Presence of Might
1 Like

Hey Dragon!
Got another one for ya! :sunglasses:
Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

• [Caster] [1.1.7.0] (cr) (sr+) (vid) (mi) Spam to win aether fireworks! Aether (Quick)Stun Jacks Sorceress (MergosWetNurse)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Stun Jacks,Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Aether Corruption, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Reckless Power
1 Like

Hello Dragon,
Could you please add this build to the compendium?
Many thanks,
zupa

• [Caster] [1.1.7.0] (mi) (sr+) Fireworks everywhere - tanky aether PRM spellbinder (zupa)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Panetti’s Replicating Missile, Aether Corruption, Devastation, Haunt, Ill Omen, Mirror of Ereoctes, Mark of Torment, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Recless Power, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Spectral Binding
1 Like

I would like to submit this sorcerer to the FG build compendium. It has proof of SR 75+ clear in the topic.

• [Caster] [1.1.7.0] (mi) (sr+) (vid) The Tiny Devastation Sorcerer (Snazzblaster)

• Damage: Fire, Lightning, Cold
    • Active Skills: Devastation, Mirror of Ereoctes, Stormfire, Apocalypse, Thermite Mine, Blackwater Cocktail, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Blast Shield, Arcane Will, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Presence of Might
1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, Octavius is back!

1 Like

Dragon can you update my build? Thank you :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr+) Maximus

• Active Skills: Cadence, Warcry, Doomforce, Ascension, Wendigo Rush
    • Passive Skills: Whirling Blades, Presence of Virtue, Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Guardian of Empyrion
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique
1 Like

Hey Dragon,
here’s some paladin love for ya.

• [2H Ranged] [RATA] [1.1.7.1] (cr) (sr-) (vid) The Burning Devil Returns (FangedLion)

• Damage: Fire, Retaliation
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Vire’s Cascade, Word of Renewal, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Will of the Fallen Kings
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Aura of Censure, Azragorian Tactics
    • WPS Skills: Burning Void, Bursting Rounds, Storm Spread, Smite, Lucky Shot
2 Likes

Hey Dragon,
Could you please add another spellbinder? Also a small request to move the previous one (fireworks everywhere) from spellbreakers to spellbinders :slight_smile:
Many thanks,
zupa

• [Caster] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr+) Bro, do you even leech? Drain Essence Spellbinder (zupa)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Drain Essence, Haunt, Mark of Torment, Siphon Souls, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullificaion, Ravenous Earth, Ill Omen
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Thank you Dragon :slight_smile:
[DW Melee] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr+) [The Night Fire](fordprefect)

• Damage: Elemental
  • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Mirror of Erectoes, Nullification, Amatok’s Breath
  • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Will
  • WPS Skills: Korvaak’s Brand
1 Like

[Caster] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr) Olexra of the Sky (Duchy)

• Damage: Cold, Lightning
  • Active Skills: Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Trozan’s Sky Shard, Devastation, Pneumatic Burst, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Chain Lightning, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Star Pact, Veil of Shadow, Whirling Blades
2 Likes

First time submitting here, pardon if the formatting is screwy:

[Sword&Board] [1.1.7.1] [ Blitz Krieg - A SSF, HC-Viable, New-Player-Friendly Warlord ] (Ceno)

Throw it into the Builds for Beginners, if you’d be so kind.

2 Likes
  • [Caster] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (c+) (vid) DREEG BRINGS MORE BROS! (x1x1x1x2)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Ravenous Earth, Guardian of Empyrion (Dreeg Scion), Biting Blades, Mark of Torment, Bone Harvest
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Path of the three, Spectral Binding
    • WPS Skills: Ummm, no
  • [Caster] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (c+) (vid) [[1.1.7.1] Lady Butterfly)([1.1.7.1] Lady Butterfly - Just another spite build cause why not?) (x1x1x1x2)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Shadow Strike
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Pneumatic Burst, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: no

Also please update tag to 1.1.7.1

Thanks dragon!

1 Like

Hey good Dragon, here is another witchblade meme build. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you Dragon :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.7.1] (mi) (sr) [Teflon 2H Melee Shieldbreaker] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Judgment, Thermite Mine, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion, Blazing Charge
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Divine Mandate, Vindictive Flame, Presence of Virtue, Blast Shield, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Smite
1 Like