Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Oh ok, no wonder! at least I’m playing a LIghtning Warder which is alot of fun! thanks for the reply!

• [2H Ranged] [1.1.9.3] (cr) (sr+) (vid) Silverfang (Crab_Turtle_2112)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Word of Pain, Horn of Gandarr, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Rune of Hagarrad
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Conviction
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Lucky Shot

Thanks!

2 Likes

One more build from me, thanks again.

• [Caster] [1.1.9.3] (sr+) (vid) Rotgheist’s Revenge (Torzini)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Blood of Dreeg, Ascension, Summon Guardians of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession
    • WPS Skills: None
1 Like

Thanks Dragon :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.9.3] (sr+)(vid) [Vitality Savagery Ritualist] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Bone Harvest, Ill Omen, Wendigo Totem, Devouring Swarm, Call of the Grave, Mark of Torment, Wendigo Rush
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Devouring Darkness
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Necrotic Edge, Reaping Strike, Burning Void, Upheaval
1 Like

Another, thanks for the work Dragon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Updated for 1.1.9.3:

• [Pet] [1.1.9.3] (cr) (sr+) (hc) (vid) Unstoppable Briar-Swarm Conjurer (Deeblemin)

• Damage: Pet Physical, Pet Bleeding
    • Active Skills: Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Curse of Frailty, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Grasping Vines, Wendigo Totem, Doom Bolt, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Displacement, Summon Hellhound
    • Passive Skills: Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Bonds of Bysmiel, Swarm Mind
1 Like

Are the builds that are listed in the beginning of this thread still usable? They are on older patches, but maybe still usable?

Depends on the build in question, but most of them are.

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.3] (sr+) (vid)[DW Aether Spellbreaker] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Aether Damage
    • Active Skills: Fleshwarped Strikes, Aether Corruption, Dark Desires, Pneumatic Burst, Ring of Steel, Mirror of Erectoes, Nullification, Blade Barrier
    • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Veil of Shadow, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Burning Void
1 Like

New build, gracias Dragon~

• [Caster] [1.1.9.3] (sr+) (vid) The Sparkle Bomber - Cold Canister Bomb/PB Saboteur (Torzini)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Canister Bomb, Thermite Mines, Flashbang, Pneumatic Burst, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Blade Spirit, Chillspikes
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield

Could you also update these old ones of mine to 1.1.9.3? Nothing changed in them, but I guess might as well have the number. TY :beers:

Updated to 1.1.9.3
  • [DW Ranged] [1.1.9.3] (sr+) Gunner of Empyrion - Viper Pistol Paladin (Torzini)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Summon Guardians of Empyrion, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Rune of Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Aura of Conviction, Deadly Aim, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread
  • [Caster] [1.1.9.3] (sr+) (vid) Runic Rave Party - Tri-Elemental Runebinder Paladin (Torzini)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Rune of Kalastor, Rune of Hagarrad, Inquisitor Seal, Horn of Gandarr, Word of Pain, Word of Renewal, Ascension, Summon Guardians of Empyrion, Chain Lightning
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Spelldrinker, Whirling Blades
1 Like

Hello Dragon

After reading your rules I realised I dont have a vid of crucible under 6mins in the topic (only 6:36 naked with extra spawn). So here it is, with 13 +13 + 5 + 12 + 12: 55 tributes spent.
I wanted to only show naked runs but if its really mandatory I’ll also add it in the build description :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

@Stupid_Dragon Thanks for putting this together. I didn’t see any of my builds on there. Could you add them to the compendium?

Edit: Oh, I see I need to put it in a specific format with green text for you to add. I’ll try to update when I have a chance.

[1.1.9.3] Vire’s Might Vanquisher Templar, Cooldown Cycler Mage Speed Tank

[1.1.9.3] Devastating Spellscourge Battlemage, Max Block Cooldown Tank (Video)

[1.1.9.3] Wildblood Conjurer, Super Life Leech Hybrid Tank (Video)

[1.1.9.3] Blightlord Blazesser Shieldbreaker, Bombs and Bros (Video)

2 Likes

I see from other entries we’re indeed not listing passive/WPS skills anymore, so I left that out :smiley:

Thanks again!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the builds! I really want to do the Vire’s Might Templar build. Could you post leveling guides for that character at some point? :slight_smile: Thanks!

• [DW Melee] [1.1.9.3] (sr+) [The Pith Hunter] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Ring of Steel, Curse of Frailty, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Blood of Dreeg, Pneumatic Burst, Dark Desires
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Solael’s Witchfire, Veil of Shadow, Devouring Darkness
    • WPS Skills: Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Belgothian Shears, Execution, Whirling Death, Burning Void
1 Like

:beers: Dragon

:orange_heart:

1 Like

Hi Dragon, i’d like to submit an update of my commando build. Currently it is listed as physical melee mortar and is horribly outdated, thank you!

1 Like
  • [DW Melee] [1.1.9.4] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) A for Aether - Melee Aether Spellbreaker (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Strikes, Aether Corruption, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Reckless Power, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Veil of Shadow
1 Like
  • [DW Melee] [1.1.9.4] (cr+) (sr+) (vid) Wrath of the Ascended - Melee Fire Paladin (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Judgement, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Word of Renewal, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue
1 Like

Ty Señor Dragon :dragon:

1 Like